Mushroom Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to wear a Super Crown and become Brightsette!"

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sell Super Mushrooms to drug dealers. Idiot!"

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to kidnap Princess Peach and make Mario go through Foundation Sites to rescue her."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pay Princess Peach, Bowsette and Boosette to star in Mario porn videos!"

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make a Super Smash Brother's Ultimate game, with a tag team of Mario and Luigi fighting against SCP-073 and SCP-076. Abso-fucking-lutely not!"

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to feature SCP-682 as Bowser to and a D-class as Super Mario to remake a boss fight in real life. And you're not allowed to dress Dr. Buck as Princess Peach. Pieces of Dr. Bright's old body are still being recovered to this day."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to shoot Goombas for target practice."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to wear a Super Crown and turn himself into Brighsette just to prank Dr. Clef. It took us about 24 hours clean up Dr. Bright's body all over the place. It was even stuck to the fucking ceiling!"

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Bowsette and Boosette model for Mario 34. Idiot! That's porn you're doing!"

10. [REDACTED ON 05 REQUEST] "Not even in Princess Peach's castle!"

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Mario any Anomalous mushrooms."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Yoshi smuggle his Chainsaws and Chainsaw Cannon out in eggs."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make SCP-4973 instances obey Princess Boosette. They'll most likely tried to attack her."

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sell Yoshis on the market. It took us a month to get them back to the Mushroom Kingdom!"

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Mario to step on regular turtles, which will result in crushing them to death. We can't have Nintendo or us facing a lawsuit with the people from PETA."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send King Boo to Hell, by sending him into SCP-3667."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to take Mario's go kart for a joyride."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce SCP-682 to Bowser. He nearly ate his children because of you."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Rosalina to SCP-179. Actually, this isn't actually that bad."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to film SCP-1370 and sent it out into the whole Mushroom Kingdom...and make everyone think he's a new enemy trying to take over the world!"

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give SCP-1048 as a gift to Luigi."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make fun of WaLuigi that he will never go into the next Super Smash Bros game." (Poor guy)

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pay Mario and Luigi to star in a hentai porno film,m with Bowsette and Boosette. It took Epsilon-6, the Village Idiots five hours to find his old body parts."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to clone Bowsette and make her into a model. We can't face a lawsuit with Bowser or Shigeru Miyamoto."

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a date between the Shadow Queen and SCP-080. Are you trying to kill someone!?"

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make Italian foods for Mario and Luigi. Now they're just being offended!"

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to dress up like Mario and Luigi...now you're just facing a lawsuit with Mario and Luigi."

28. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Mario and Luigi any Mushroom SCPs! We can't risk an infection!"

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Yoshi to SCP-1256. Mario had to venture into that area to get him out."

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Princess Peach a sample of SCP-4522."

31. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to feed Mario SCP-871 instances. He had to hit the gym for a long time because of you."

32. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Wario a bag of SCP-4032. His farts killed a whole a whole valley of creatures because of you! You're lucky we had Desiree wished he never ate the fruits."

33. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-953 transform herself into Mario, have her walk up to someone and say, 'Hey, mamafucker. Come here and give me your liver'."