Star Wars Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against Jaba that SCP-682 can kill the Rancor."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sell Lightsaber crystals at any pawn shops for money. The Jedi want a word with you by the way."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to clone a Jedi and use Jedi Mind Tricks on people. We have enough trouble amnestizising people already."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Ashoka into thinking that Shaak Ti is her biological mother."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to plant laxatives in Count Dooku's drink and make him uncontrollably shit everywhere. Or call him Count Dookie after filming him and showing it to the entire galaxy."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to recreate the scene between Anakin and Obi-Wan by dropping SCP-073 and SCP-076 into a volcano. Abso-fucking-lutely not!"

7. "Your proposal to restructure the Foundation into the first Galactic Empire is denied."

8. "Dr. Bright, you are not allowed to usurp the role of 05-1 and declare *I am the senate*... again."

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give SCP-076
not 1 but 2 red lightsabers and proclaim him a Sith Lord. Are you actually insane?"

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to call MTF teams 'Stormtroopers'. It is not a valid reason to create dark troopers, no matter how much more combat efficient they are. Nine Tailed Fox want a word with you by the way."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to synthesize the Death Trooper virus. No! You cannot run experiments between it and SCP-008 to see which is more effective!"

12. "Whatever you did to the Tesla-Gates, undo it, now!"

13. "Please, never, ever film yourself suckling from SCP-597 to make your own version of The Last Jedi again!"

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make his own Chewbacca by giving laser weaponry or crossbows to SCP-1000."

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bring sand into the Site. You should know that it's coarse and rough and gets everywhere."

16. "Every time Bright says *this is the way* when questioned about his actions, he is to be tazered. Dressing 682 up as Grogu is not *the way* (even if 682 requested it)."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to get near any trash compactor to recreate the garbage smasher scene.
After the events of Wednesday, he is to be kept 50 meters away."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-387 to recreate Star Wars Lightsaber duels."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to play Duel of the Fates during SCP-682 containment breaches or termination attempts."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to fart in Darth Vader's respirator suit."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-1370 and SCP-846 as Droids when entering Mos Eisley Cantina."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed steal Kyle Ren's Lightsaber and helmet to take over the First Order."

23. "We don't know how you got it but you are not allowed to wear Beskar armour and challenge
SCP-076 to a duel for the rule of Mandalore."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-049 reconstruct his entire person and put him a robotic suit to try and become Darth Vadar is denied."

25. "'From my point of view the 05-Council are evil' is a shitty excuse to have when you are caught red handed, Bright."

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to recreate the Rancor fight scene by feeding D-Class to SCP-682. It's a big no-no. I don't care if 682 'enjoyed it'. No!"