Chapter 211: Can't think of the title name

Lin Jiu was not afraid when she heard Nuan Nuan speak in such a proud tone.

   "Then will I be familiar with the police station when I go next time?"

   Nuan Nuan nodded her head, as if she had come here.

   "Hmm, don't worry, the police uncles are good people."

  The childish conversation between the two little girls here only makes people feel speechless, while Gu Wan's whole person is not well.

   "Well, I'm just passing by, so there's no need to go together?"

  She really doesn't want to go, and at the moment she is guilty.

  One of the policemen thought she was afraid and comforted her, "It's okay, I just went to make a simple record."

   There was a forced smile on the corner of Gu Wan's mouth, and she almost bit her teeth, so how did that **** girl Gu Nuannuan call the police?

  Gu Wan, calm down, no one knows that you did it anyway.

  She took a deep breath and followed into the police car.

  In the police station, Nuannuan and the three almost answered whatever the police asked.

  Nuan Nuan sat on the chair very obediently, put her small hands on her lap, and answered the police uncle's questions seriously with a chubby fair face.

  The clear-minded and well-behaved little appearance made the policeman who asked her something soft-hearted.

   Actually, they didn't ask too many questions, because they almost listened to the whole process later on, and those gangsters couldn't refuse if they wanted to.

   On Gu Wan's side, after answering the questions a little nervously, she didn't want to stay here for a moment and left in a hurry.

   Nuan Nuan, Gu An and Lin Jiu didn't leave, and the police didn't dare to let the three children leave, and directly notified their parents to pick them up.

   Gu Nan rushed over in a hurry, his handsome face was a little dark, and those dark eyes seemed to be accumulating a storm.

   After hearing the police say that Nuan Nuan and Gu An didn't suffer any harm, their complexion improved a lot, but the aura of the whole person was still very oppressive.

  The little policeman who brought him in rubbed his arms.

   "Who is this, the aura is scarier than our captain."

   "That's not true, which company's superior, anyway, it doesn't look like an ordinary person at first glance."

Here, Nuan Nuan is hugging a chestnut and eating like a soft and chubby little hamster. When she saw the tall figure walking in, her big eyes lit up immediately. She jumped off the chair, making milky voices. He called out to his big brother while running over with short legs.

  As soon as she walked in, her small body suddenly hung in the air and was hugged.

  Gu Nan's dark eyes turned around his sister, and he was finally relieved to see that she was well-dressed and ruddy, and she didn't look like she was frightened.

"what happened?"

   It was Gu An who asked this question.

  Gu An almost narrated the whole incident with gestures and gestures, and his expression was very vivid, like acting.