Chapter 286: Nagging

After listening to Uncle Yu and his brothers finish explaining about Haidongqing, Nuan Nuan was dizzy and her eyes lit up.

   "So Xiaoqi is so powerful!"

  Yu Shuhua smiled and touched her head, "There are many powerful animals in nature, some are because of their large size, ferocious temperament, and some are petite, but they can catch prey much larger than themselves.

Are you familiar with cats, Uncle, I know a black-footed cat, which is very petite and cute, much smaller than our pet cats, but it can kill prey many times larger than itself in an instant .

   And some insects..."

After talking too much, Yu Shuhua quickly turned the corner, "This sea dongqing is a protected animal, so you can't raise it casually. Where did you get the sea dongqing chicks? As for the other two, although they haven't started to shed their feathers and grow hard feathers, They look like peacocks."

   Nuan Nuan raised her little hand, "Peacock Nuan Nuan knows, super beautiful big bird!"

   "Not bad, not bad, our sister is really smart."

  The elder brothers applauded applaudingly, and what Gu Mingyu said next was a little bit unpleasant.

   "It turns out that the peacock looked like this when he was a child. Why does he look like a free-range chicken? It's a bit ugly."

  Amount...although, it is quite vivid.

Yu Shuhua: "They haven't shed their feathers yet. I can't tell what kind of peacock it is. It's okay if it's other, but the green peacock is another kind of protected animal. However, green peacocks are very delicate. The green peacocks in the protection base It is very difficult for peacocks to survive, let alone wild ones, the two you have raised at home look very good, and they are so fat, they should not be green peacocks."

  What he is most curious about is "How did you get Costin?"

  Nuan Nuannuo asked her to choose from the various eggs that others gave her when she bought the swan, and then told her how she picked out these three eggs.

  Yu Shuhua "..."

  He clutched his heart, this doll is so lucky!

  Brothers look proud.jpg

  Gu Bei "If I want to raise Xiao Qi, what procedures do I need to go through?"

  Yu Shuhua took a while to recover and his voice was weak, "It's a bit troublesome, but there is no way out."

   Gu Bei nodded, his voice was warm and confident, "If there is a way, then there is a way."

  Yu Shuhua didn't say anything more. Last night he and the station master got to know the Gu family, and knew that although they were young, they were all capable. Although Gu Bei's job content was kept secret, he still knew what he did if he checked carefully.

  A researcher at the National Research Institute, looking at the two assistants who followed him in the past, he knew that his identity in the research institute might not be easy. If he can get all the documents in order, then there will be no problem at all.

  While chatting and walking deep, I feel that I am walking very fast.

  Suddenly, Gu Mingli's body became alert, "Murderous!"

  Gu Nan pursed his lips, and also noticed that something was wrong around him.

  Old man Li is also a person who often goes into the mountains. "No, it's too quiet here. I'm afraid there are some big beasts."