Chapter 261: turn up

"Let's go."

   Going to find Nuan Nuan, this idea is exactly what the two brothers wanted.

   Kane and the others followed of course, and the two of them are still a little unresponsive.

   "Are they looking for you?"

   There seemed to be some disbelief in his tone.

  Kane "Even if I disappear for half a month, my dad may not come to me, because he doesn't think I've disappeared, he just thinks I'm going out to play again. How do they know we're trapped?"

  Ivan also found it unbelievable that someone had come looking for him in less than a day.

  Gu Mingyu's peach blossom eyes slanted, and his smooth long hair drew a beautiful arc in the air as he turned and walked.

   "Who is worried about adults? We are here to find my sister."

  Gu Mingli nodded in agreement, and then asked, "How did you get separated?"

  Bai Mohua replied with his backpack on his back, "Suddenly there was a blizzard. My was holding my little cousin, and he didn't catch us, so he left."

   "Then what happened to the three snow wolves?"

  Gu Mingli looked at the three snow wolves with great interest. As a man, he likes such aggressive beasts, and they are also beautiful and ferocious snow wolves.

  He was in school before and didn't know about these snow wolves.

  Bai Mohua pointed to Kane, "He raised him."

   Kane "???"

"What did he say?"

   Gu Mingli, a scumbag, can understand a little bit of English, let alone Russian.

  Bai Mohua translated Gu Mingli's question once, Kane puffed up his chest and was very proud, and a series of words that Gu Mingli couldn't understand came out in a chattering voice.

  Gu Mingli "..."

   Now I feel the pain of being a scumbag, but the school doesn't seem to teach Russian.

  Gu Mingyu laughed when he saw his younger 's aggrieved face.

  Ivan covered his heart and said exaggeratedly, "Beauty, you have a really nice smile. Excuse me, do you have a boyfriend? Can I pursue you?"

  Gu Mingyu "..."

  The smile on his face froze instantly, "I'm a man!"

  Ivan nodded, "I can tell, but gender is not an issue!"

   They are very open.

  Gu Mingyu had a faint smile on his face, "Oh, I refuse."

  Ivan felt his heart was broken. He was also very handsome. Well, why didn't he think about it for a second? Refuse so simply!

  Gu Mingyu rolled her eyes gracefully, but she felt a little better after being praised.

   "Hey I know you, you're that... that big star!"

  Kane looked at Gu Mingyu with bright eyes, "If you think Ivan can't do it, what about me?"

  Gu Mingyu "Get lost!"

  Bai Mohua was originally worried about her and little cousin, but at this moment, the worry was diluted by their conversation, and there was a lot of smile in her eyes.