Chapter 255: blizzard

After staying on the mountain for two consecutive days, he never met Otis again. Kane thought regretfully that it might really just pass by that time.

   This day they were going to leave and continue to play. Kane proposed to take a few people to climb snow-capped mountains further away.

   It's just that the place is beyond the scope of his forest park.

   "I'll take you to go skiing. It's the last day and you have to have enough fun before you go."

  Before leaving, he also specially checked the weather forecast. It was a sunny day without wind and snow, and the snow on the snow-capped mountains did not melt all year round, which was very suitable for skiing.

  Bai Moshu also wanted Nuannuan to experience skiing, so he didn't refuse, but Liang Chi's physical condition prevented him from going.

  Zhang Liang took the initiative to take care of Liang Chi, his chest slapped loudly, "Don't worry, I will take good care of Liang Chi."

   Before Nuan Nuan left, she hugged Liang Chi and rubbed her affectionately.

   " Ananda, if you feel bored, call Nuan Nuan, Nuan Nuan will chat with you, don't get cold, put your scarf on."

  She stood on tiptoe and wrapped the scarf around the young man.

   This scarf is still the one that Nuan Nuan gave him back then, and it was also a failed weave for her elder and second 's birthday, but I didn't expect him to bring it this time.

   Recognizing Bai Moshu and Bai Mo Hua, I felt sore for several days.

  Liang Chi looked down at the little girl with a little smile in his eyes, "Got it."

  Wearing a thick down jacket and a hat with only a delicate and beautiful face, Nuan Nuan took the hands of his brothers and followed them away step by step.

   There are three snow wolves following along. According to Kane, he took them to familiarize themselves with the wild environment in advance.

  Snow wolves originally lived in the cold snow, and the place they went to was just right.

  The off-road vehicle drove until it could no longer move, and then everyone went down and climbed up the snow mountain bit by bit.

   It is all snow-white as far as the eye can see, and the snow is piled up thickly, and every time you step on it, there is a pit.

   Nuan Nuan's short legs are really hard to walk on.

  The three huge snow wolves ran like fish in water, easily running on the snow, and the long legs made the little girl envious.

  Climbing the snow-capped mountains was warm and panting. If it wasn't for the hugs from her brothers from time to time, she felt like she would be useless.

"Arrived."

  Kane was also panting, and the exhaled gas instantly turned into a white mist in such an environment.

  Choose a safe place, and after a little preparation, several adults began to teach the little ones to ski.

  Standing on the skis, Nuan Nuan struggled to her body balance, and next to her was a book in white ink that was also on the skis but flew like a swallow.

   ", I'm going to fall!"

  The little girl grabbed her big cousin's arm very nervously, and squeaked with her eyes closed while skiing, her milky white face was so wrinkled that it turned into a bun.