Chapter 274: wild honey

"Brother, why are you here now?"

  Nuan Nuan's chubby face leaned over to have a chat with his big brother, with a soft and coquettish tone.

  Gu Mingyu pinched her little nose, with a smile in her peach eyes.

   "Do you think that everyone is like you, with that stupid tiger behind you?"

   Nuan Nuan raised the corners of his mouth and laughed, "Otis brought me here, come quickly, I found something good."

  She couldn't wait to share the good things she found with her brothers.

   Speaking of Nuan Nuan, she took her brother's finger and walked into the valley.

  Gu Mingli stretched out his finger to poke the big motionless butterfly on her head, "Nuannuan, what is that on your head?"

   Unexpectedly, before her fingers touched it, the goddess of light, Morpho Butterfly, suddenly flapped her wings. This sudden movement scared everyone a bit.

"what!"

  Gu Mingli quickly retracted his hand.

   Nuan Nuan shook her little head before speaking, but Bai Moshu recognized it at a glance.

   "The Goddess of Light, Morpho."

  Ivan and Kane who were still marveling at the valley suddenly ran over.

   "The Goddess of Light, Morpho!! Is she really the goddess Morpho?!"

  The two of them leaned over to look at it and were shocked, "Such a big goddess of light, Morpho Butterfly! This thing is very rare to see."

  The goddess of light, Morpho Butterfly, is the best among butterflies. It is not only beautiful but also the largest butterfly. It is also very rare and extremely difficult to see.

   But now what do they see? A living shining goddess of light, Morpho Butterfly, much bigger than their palms!

   And it was still on Nuannuan's head, quietly like an ornament.

   This is just incredible.

  Kane took the camera and took a quick shot of the goddess Morpho on Nuannuan's head from various angles. He was so excited.

  "A friend of mine likes butterflies very much. I want to send him the best photo. He will definitely envy me!"

   "This is the goddess of light, Morpho."

Gu Mingyu touched his chin and moved closer. The goddess Morpho on Nuannuan's head just flapped her wings slightly. The gorgeous and bright blue wings were so thin and transparent in the sun that they really shone, as if the sun was shining on her. It flows on the wings, and it looks even more mysterious when viewed closely.

   "It's really beautiful."

   Nuan Nuan raised a smiling face, "Brother, do you like it?"

  Gu Mingyu lowered his eyes, with a smile in his eyes, "Of course I like beautiful things."

  Gu Mingyu is a face-controller, which can be seen from his daily life. Everything he wears is exquisite and beautiful.

   Nuan Nuan tilted her head, reached out and took the butterfly into her hands.

  The goddess of light, Morpho Butterfly, is very good, but I don't know if it's because it's lazy. Anyway, after it landed on Nuan Nuan's head, it didn't move anywhere except to rub some honey to eat, and then it seemed like it had settled down.