Chapter 268: where did otis come from

Successfully **** Gu's father away, Gu Nan and the others continued to do their own things as if nothing happened.

  But Gu An was resentful, and his little eyes were like knives, and he swung at his brothers.

   "Are you still my brothers? Is there such a thing as cheating on my brother?"

   He was so mad!

  His dream is to become the world's number one hacker, how cool is that, inheriting the family business sounds exhausting.

   Gu Bei smiled and said in a gentle voice, "How could it be, we have great expectations for you in this matter, come on, little brother,"

  Gu An: I don't want this expectation. Thank you.

  As the richest man in the world, the Gu family is really a big family.

   But look at each of the Gu family members. The head of the family wants to retire now, and each of the excellent children is now unwilling to inherit the family business. For this, they even dig holes for each other, and everyone tries to get the other into the hole.

  If those people outside knew about this, they would be ashamed to death.

   There are many right and wrong among wealthy families, this sentence is not just a joke.

  Some families with deep heritage are glamorous on the outside, but they are constantly fighting inside.

   There are disputes between illegitimate and legitimate children, between brothers, between uncles and nephews, and so on.

  If what they know they are fighting with each other is kicked around like a ball at the Gu family brothers, I am afraid that they really want to be born in the Gu family even in their dreams.

  Of course, the most important thing is that the family members of the Gu family are clean and self-sufficient, and the husband and wife are loving. The family environment has made the brothers have a good relationship before. In addition, they are all capable, which is something no one can envy.

  ...

  Kane warmly entertained Gu Nan and others to live in his manor, and also meant to hold a celebration party.

   "It's the brother who made this bottle of vodka today!"

   Kane is very heroic in holding out the spirits.

  The brothers of the Gu family looked at him quietly for a few seconds.

   Gu Nan turned around, "I hugged Nuan Nuan and went to bed."

   Gu Bei smiled and waved his hand, "I'm sorry, I'll pour it in a glass."

  Gu Mingyu tossed her long hair, "Master, I still have to go to a beauty sleep, tsk... staying up late and drinking is not afraid of kidney failure."

  Gu Mingli "What did you just say? I didn't understand."

  Bai Moshu held a scalpel and looked over with cold eyes, "You let me drink?"

  Bai Mohua hugged a big Lieba squirrel and gnawed, covering her mouth in shock after a few seconds.

   "There is something I can't eat!"

   This guy is too hard, it hurts his cheek.

  Gu An "I want to sleep with my sister."

   In just a few minutes, most people have already left.