Chapter 290: Cheating

Everything is fine on the farm, Nuan Nuan sat on a small bench and fed a few little ones, and started reading again with a book.

   "Today I will tell you the story of the ugly duckling..."

A few hairballs sat obediently on the small futon in front of Nuan Nuan, with their heads held high and their chests held high, as if they were listening carefully. Xiao Qi also lay peacefully in her own nest, which is the nest for Xiao Qi now. It's a little small.

   After reading it, Nuan Nuan secretly decided to go back and make a bigger one for it.

   Nuan Nuan still remembered the story of the ugly duckling, she closed the book and propped her chin with her hands and started to tell it by herself.

  "Once upon a time, a mother chicken carefully hatched her babies. After a long, long time, the baby eggs all broke their shells, and the other chicks were fluffy, yellow and tender, and their feathers were particularly bright and beautiful.

But one of them looks different from the other babies, with gray feathers, a flat mouth, and a bigger body than the other babies. The baby bullied..."

   Nuannuan spoke seriously, Mao Tuanzi listened carefully, Song Yi and the farm staff occasionally passed by here and saw this scene, and their hearts were softened.

  Why is their little boss so cute!

  Song Yi took out her mobile phone to take a picture of this scene, and then sent the photo to her immediate boss, Master Gu, with a smile on her lips.

  At this time, Gu Nan was in a meeting, because he was in a hurry to find Nuan Nuan, so many things hadn't been explained, and he hadn't come to work for a few days, so the company had a little problem.

   "Mr. Gu, because you temporarily canceled several meetings, the South Game City project directly lost 80 million yuan. You have an explanation for the cooperation over there."

  At the meeting, the person in charge of the project looked a little ugly, and the partner was also taking advantage of the fire.

   I just want to use this excuse to let them give up the profit, bah... I want to eat farts!

  Gu Nan's expression didn't change, "Is there anything else?"

   "Mr. Gu, the game development department..."

  At this moment, there was a loud noise from outside, followed by a man with reddish hair, a gold chain around his neck and various rings on his fingers, wishing he could look like a young man who advertised how rich he was all over the world.

   "Mr. Wang, you can't go in!"

   Several security guards couldn't stop him. This man was also thick-skinned. After he came in, he glanced around carelessly and then fell on Gu Nan who was in the main seat.

"Mr. Gu, you finally came back. The project you cooperated with our family lost tens of millions, almost a hundred million. You left for no reason and didn't have any news. You have to give us an answer anyway. Explain it? This is not a matter of losing a few dollars or tens of dollars."

  Gu Nan raised his eyes and glanced at him indifferently, just this one glance made the smug young man's scalp go numb.

"You...why are you looking at me like that? What I said is the truth. Our two companies are in a cooperative relationship. It's your fault that you left without saying a word and didn't explain the follow-up, right? Let me ask for an explanation. That's right? My Wang family doesn't want too many, as long as you give two percentage points or not...three!"