Chapter 233: Can she make money now!

"Look, , is the gift my sister gave me any good?"

   "Third , take a quick look, isn't this little clay figure prettier than the one you bought?"

   "Fourth brother, who do you think is the prettiest among these little clay figures? I think my most handsome sister is the best-behaved."

   "Big cousin..."

   "Second cousin..."

   It has been several days since Gu An's birthday, but the people around are almost annoyed to death by Gu An these days.

  The reason for this has to start with the birthday gift that Nuan Nuan gave him.

The little girl gave him a birthday present of clay figurines that he made himself. There are two of them in total, one is Gu An himself and the other is Nuan Nuan. like.

  Two clay figurines in school uniforms and schoolbags holding hands as if going to school, smiling happily.

  Gu Anke is extremely rare, and every day he holds two little clay figurines to show off, asking the eldest and the third ...

   The whole family almost didn't beat him for his beating, but he still enjoyed it, and he looked as triumphant as a little rooster showing off his gorgeous feathers.

  But I have to say, seeing the gift Nuan Nuan gave him, everyone felt a little sour.

   Nuan Nuan also spent a long time learning clay making for this purpose, which is too hard.

  The "silly father" at home is even more eager to take the gift from the youngest son for himself.

   After showing off for a few days, Gu An finally felt a little sense of crisis, and hurriedly put the two cute and cute clay figurines into his collection, so don't let them steal them.

   "My is going to school."

  In the early morning, Nuan Nuan took a bite of a boiled egg, and knocked on the door of her little 's room with her chubby cheeks.

  But the people who slept late inside had no intention of getting up.

   Nuan Nuan rolled her big moist eyes, and her beautiful black and round pupils could move nimbly.

   Knocked on the door a few times, but there was no movement inside. Nuan Nuan opened the door and walked in, only to find a little brother who was sprawling, sleeping soundly with his pillow in his arms.

   ", is going to get up and have breakfast soon. After breakfast, we are going to school~ Otherwise, you will have to write a review if you are late."

  The Nuannuan brand small alarm clock reached out to shake Gu An while eating.

   "Little !"

  Gu An slept soundly.

   Nuan Nuan's cheeks became more bulging, and her eyes opened wide.

   "Little brother, your clay figurine has been stolen!"

   "Damn! Who dares to steal my little clay figurine!"

  Gu An jumped up from the bed almost instantly, still hugging a pillow with a vigilant face, wearing minion pajamas, hair like a chicken coop, and the saliva dripping from the side of his face was not wiped clean.

  Then the siblings looked at each other, Nuan Nuan said, "It's time to go to school."

  Gu An "..."