Chapter 288: leave

Although there have always been stories about thousand-year-old ginseng, who has really seen the real thousand-year-old ginseng? I am afraid that even the supreme emperor in ancient times has never seen it.

  Perhaps because this place already belongs to the deepest center of Changbai Mountain, there are many beasts and poisonous insects, and most people dare not come here, so the ginseng grown here has been preserved and has experienced five hundred years of precipitation.

  Old man Li held the ginseng carefully, because his eyes were bloodshot after six hours of work, but this did not affect his excitement at the moment.

   "The five hundred years old ginseng can be passed down from generation to generation as a family heirloom."

He and his son often look for ginseng. The largest ginseng he found before was two hundred years old, and he still keeps it carefully at home. He visits it every day. Unexpectedly, in his lifetime, he could find 500-year-old ginseng. And it was dug out bit by bit by myself, it is worth it in this life.

  Old man Li's son was also very excited, his honest and simple face was blushing, and he couldn't believe it when he saw his hands. He just touched the five-hundred-year-old ginseng.

   "Thank you, my assistant will hand over the salary this time to you."

   Gu Nan looked down at the ginseng plant, his voice was still as cold as before, like a machine, with no ups and downs.

   "Okay...okay."

  Old Uncle Li reluctantly handed over the old ginseng to them, not because he was reluctant to hand it over, but because he just wanted to take a closer look.

   This old ginseng can see now.

   Nuan Nuan watched Grandpa Li look at the ginseng so eagerly, thought for a while and brought Otis to Uncle Kane to get the camera.

   "Brother, brother, take a few photos for Nuan Nuan."

  Holding the camera in his hand and playing with it for a while, Nuan Nuan quickly learned how to take pictures.

   Then took several photos of that ginseng, "Uncle Yu, can you develop the photos?"

  Yu Shuhua nodded, "Yes."

   I casually ate some of the dry food I brought outside, and the sky gradually darkened. I really wanted to leave this time.

   When leaving, Nuan Nuan hugged Otis and cried into tears.

   "Woooooh... Otis Nuannuan is leaving, I'm going home, it may take a long time to see you."

  The little girl hugged the white tiger's neck as if she was about to experience life and death, and Otis also hugged Nuannuan and screamed.

  The elder brothers are trying to **** their sister back with black faces.

   "Nuan Nuan, it's time for us to go home, don't we miss our parents?"

   Gu Mingyu smiled and said MMP in her heart, isn't it enough for this stinky tiger to occupy their sister for so long? !

  Thinking of Mom and Dad, Nuan Nuan, sobbing, decided to go home.

   "Aww!"

  Otis held the cub tightly and did not let go of his paws.

  Gu Mingyu was angry with yin and yang, "Why do you still want to keep our sister? Do you have a house and a car? Can you cook for Nuan Nuan and buy beautiful clothes? You didn't scatter your paws for me!"