Chapter 231: Sober Gu Wan

But what happened to Gu Wan will eventually be known by her family members.

  The old lady Gu is usually a bit patriarchal, but she definitely doesn't want her granddaughter who she watched to grow up to go to jail.

  So when she knew that Gu Wan was sent to prison by Gu Nan and the others, she began to curse sharply regardless of the reason.

  Gu Wan's parents' faces are also very ugly. Gu Wan's father has a daughter who is in prison because he lost face. If other people in the circle find out about this, they don't know how to laugh at him.

  Gu Wan's mother is really sad, she is also the only one who listened to what the police said and knew clearly what crime Gu Wan had committed, at the moment she was talking on the phone through the safety glass, Gu Wan's mother was crying heartbreakingly.

   "Why are you so stupid, why would you want to do such a thing! Why are you so stupid!"

  Gu Wan watched her mother break down and burst into tears, and kept saying that she regretted it.

  Gu Wan's father said impatiently at the side, "Now that I know I regret it, why did I go? The good daughter you taught dares to do such a stupid thing. Where are you going to put my face in the future!"

  Gu Wan looked at her father and her younger who hadn't even looked at her until now and laughed mockingly. She has long since given up hope for these two selfish people, hasn't she?

   Just looking at the woman in front of her, Gu Wan clenched her fists tightly.

   "No, I have to go to Gu Jianhua for this matter! How can they be so vicious, we are relatives, how can they send their grandnieces to jail, they are not afraid of being laughed at in the future!"

  The more the old woman thought about it, the angrier she became, and she said quite confidently that she would go to Gu Nan and the others for an explanation.

   "Mom, I'm with you!"

  He also felt that the uncle's family had gone too far in this matter. Even if Gu Wan was at fault, wouldn't Gu Nuannuan be fine? Why did she send Gu Wan to jail.

   No way... There must be an explanation for this matter, and it is best to get some compensation.

  The old woman and Gu Wan's father left aggressively to ask for an explanation, Gu Wan looked on coldly and even smiled mockingly.

   After they left, Gu Wan looked at her mother with the phone and said in a trembling voice.

"mom."

  Gu Wan's mother was crying with snot and tears, although she also knew that her daughter did something wrong, but after all, this is her own daughter, the daughter she raised little by little.

   "Wanwan, how could you do such a thing, your life is ruined, what should you do when you are still so young..."

  Gu Wan, "Mom, you should divorce Dad."

"What did you say!"

  Gu Wan's mother looked at her in astonishment.

  Gu Wan's fingers holding the phone turned white, and her voice was trembling, but her eyes were very calm.

"You can't stay in that family anymore. Dad's gambling addiction can't be quit, and the more he gambles, the more he gambles. He doesn't know how to manage the company. It was okay to use the name of the grandpa's family in the past, but now... the family in the future Sooner or later, I will be defeated by him, you divorced and took your sister away from that house, I am already ruined, I can't let Gu Ling grow up in such an environment in the future."