Chapter 271: Otis, your house even has a secret room

Nuan Nuan managed to coax the arrogant and awkward big white tiger down from the tree, but when it walked up to the little girl and sniffed it, its expression changed immediately.

  Otis: tui! The smell of that silly leopard!

  Animals have a keen sense of smell, maybe they smelled the smell of Iris on Nuan Nuan's body. Otis's big furry face was disgusted and angry for a while, and his eyes were particularly contemptuous and disdainful.

   I don't know why it has such a rich psychology as a big cat.

  Otis obviously didn't like the smell of Nuan Nuan's body, he salivated in disgust, pawed the little **** his stomach and began to roll.

   After rolling a circle, I leaned over to smell it, if not, I have to keep rolling!

   Nuannuan being rolled around "..."

   Nuannuan brothers "..."

  The fist is hardened.

   A few minutes later, when Otis sniffed again, he couldn't smell the smell of other animals on her body, so he let go of the cub with satisfaction.

   As soon as Nuan Nuan stood up in a daze, Otis took advantage of his body to circle Nuan Nuan and successfully squeezed away everyone around her.

  Gu Nan and the others: Where's the knife!

   "Otis, what are you doing haha..." Nuan Nuan's chin was tickled by Otis.

  Kane came back to his senses and ran over excitedly holding the camera, "Otis, look at me, I'll take a picture for you!"

  He raised his camera and was about to take a close-up of it. The next second, Nuan Nuan's body was suspended in the air.

  Otis turned around and ran away with the little girl's schoolbag in his mouth, without giving everyone a moment to react. He slipped away very fast.

   They still can't catch up with the big guy with four limbs and claws. Most importantly, this big guy is still very good at hiding.

"Depend on!"

  Gu Mingli watched helplessly as the big guy grabbed his sister in his mouth and disappeared in the blink of an eye. He couldn't even catch up with him. He punched a nearby tree and exploded loudly.

  The faces of Gu Nan, Bai Moshu and the others turned dark, and they stopped breathing.

   Kane who foolishly raised the camera "..."

   In the blink of an eye, what happened!

  Gu Mingyu kicked away the branch next to his feet, "This stinky tiger, grab my sister from us!"

  Gu An was so angry that he yelled, "Ahh! Where's Nuannuan? Where's my sister? , your legs can't catch up with it!"

   As soon as he finished speaking, Gu Nan gave him a cold look. Gu An shut up instantly, but his expression was aggrieved.

  The younger sister he found last night is gone again!

  Gu Nan said with a black face, "Look for it!"

   The simple word stupefied was his feeling of gnashing his teeth and wishing to tear Otis apart.

  Otis: Murderous!

  It holds the little figure in its mouth and looks around vigilantly. This is its territory. Which turtle grandson who doesn't have long eyes dares to come in?