Chapter 267: A dead friend never dies a poor Taoist

Children's spirits are always so strange. One second they were energetic and talking non-stop, and the next second they hugged their 's neck and pressed their fleshy little face, sleeping soundly.

   It's like telling the little guy that she couldn't fall asleep and wanted to listen to a story, but when her really started telling a story, she fell asleep again in seconds.

  Nuan Nuan's little face was buried on her big brother's neck, and she didn't wake up no matter how bumpy it was.

   Almost all the rest of the journey was Gu Nan holding this little piggy. Fortunately, he often exercises his arms to strengthen his arms, otherwise his arms must be so sore now.

"give it to me."

  At the foot of the mountain, Gu Bei and Liang Chi had been waiting.

   Gu Nan handed out the little guy in his arms.

  Gu Bei shook the piggy-like little guy, his warm eyes were filled with a smile.

  That face was almost exactly the same as Gu Nan's, but his smile was gentle and gentle like a spring breeze.

  When standing together, one is cold and the other is gentle, the contrast is really obvious.

   To others it seems... amazing.

  With the same genes, why do twins have two extreme personalities?

  Gu Nan rubbed his wrist and said coldly, "Nanfeng took them back."

  Nanfeng nodded respectfully, "Then you young masters."

   "We are resting here temporarily, Nuan Nuan wakes up tomorrow to find the tiger and wolf."

   I have to say that Gu Nan still knows his sister very well.

   And as long as those things won't hurt his younger sister, he is also happy for his little sister to find some 'toys' to play with.

"yes."

   Nanfeng left with his people, Nuan Nuan and her brothers stayed behind.

  When Papa Gu found out about this, he jumped on the phone and wanted to grab his son and beat him up.

   "It's good for me to ask you to pick up someone, but I've lost myself! Little bastard, I'll take over the company as soon as you come back!"

  Gu Nan spread his face, put the mobile phone one meter away from him and turned on the speakerphone, and directly refused after Gu Linmo finished speaking.

"I do not."

"No!!"

  Papa Gu was so angry that his voice soared.

  Gu Nan frowned, "Slow down your voice, Nuan Nuan is sleeping."

   Speaking of Nuan Nuan, Papa Gu's voice was much softer.

   "Where is my baby girl? Show me."

   It's been several days since I've hugged his precious daughter. They say that seeing each other every day is like three autumns. He and his daughter haven't seen each other for several three autumns.

  He really wants to retire now in his dreams, but it's a pity that his eldest son is not very strong.

  Gu Nan "Sleeping Nuannuan, why are there so many things, I hung up."