Chapter 305: Composition by Gu An

Gu An became well-known in school because of his self-criticism. While the teacher was about to die of anger, someone actually went to him to hear how he outwitted the gangsters at that time.

   But the stories he told with exaggeration... no one believed it.

  But besides this, there is one more thing worth mentioning, Gu An's monthly exam is finally not at the bottom.

  When he returned home with his grades like a winning fighting chicken, and slapped his answer sheet on the table, Mother Gu was stunned.

   "This is really what my son can get in the test? He actually passed!!"

  It can be seen how low her expectations for her youngest son's academic performance are.

  Gu An was proud, and then he got a cold look of contempt from his big Xueba.

  Gu An "..."

  Tail... I can't lift it up a bit.

   Nuan Nuan pouted her little **** and tapped her toes playfully on the ground, laying her hands on the table and looking at her 's answer sheet seriously. What she read happened to be a Chinese answer sheet, and when she turned it over, she saw a well-written composition.

  Chinese composition has always accounted for a high score, with a full score of 60 points. A teacher who writes so much, and who is more relaxed, no matter what the content is, even if he digresses, he will give at least about 40 points, but...

  Her scored only 25 points.

   Nuan Nuan paused, and first glanced at the sense of presence left by the teacher and the strong comments written on the back of the paper with a red pen.

  'After reading your composition, my heart is in a mess, it's very well written, don't write like this again next time! ! '

   It's rare, the teacher usually doesn't leave comments during the exam, but her won so many testimonials from the teacher, and it's still like this... amazing post-reading testimonials, this must be such a shocking composition.

   Nuan Nuan couldn't help but looked over curiously, and then read it in a low voice.

  The title of the composition is 'My Time. '

  Gu An wrote "My Future Time", and he wrote a full composition with eloquence.

  —From the beginning of school, the teacher often asks a strategically important question, what is your dream?

At this time, the whole class will fall into the contemplation of life planning. I feel that the thoughts of the students at this moment have entered the season when a hundred flowers bloom, but in the end I found that the answers they gave are all so selected, as if Thousands of troops cross the single-plank bridge, and their answer is the bridge.

  Doctors, teachers, police astronauts, at this time, I can't help but feel a sense of detachment that everyone is drunk and I am alone, because my answers are different from theirs. My dream is unique and so radiant.

  Yes, my future dream is to be a super hacker!

  Every master hopes that Dugu will seek defeat in the end, and I will become "Invincible in the East" in the future hacker world! ', becoming the top man in this world, even thinking about it, I was moved by my own greatness.

   But before that, I can hang my **** on a beam and dance like a chicken, and when necessary, I can learn hacking computer technology by stealing the light. Fortunately, I have the talent for making waves.