Chapter 277: The guards are here

An hour later in the valley...

   After Liang Chi showed everyone the information from the protection station, he warmly touched Otis's head.

   "So you're still called Dabai!"

  The voice of the small milk is loud and crisp.

  O Dabai Tees "..."

  Who came up with this silly-sounding name? Does it have any level of education, even a tiger is smarter than the person who named it.

  Give Baihu a down-to-earth, friendly and appropriate name Yu Shuhua "..."

  If he knew that he was rejected by Baihu just because of his name, he would definitely be dumbfounded.

   Nuan Nuan chased after Otis's buttocks and yelled loudly, which annoyed the white tiger. He lay down on the ground and covered his ears with his paws, pretending not to hear.

  Nuannuan laughed and rolled on it.

  Actually, she thinks this name is quite good, why doesn't Otis like it.

  The Nuannuan child who was rolling around on the white tiger's belly got up and patted the fur on his clothes.

   "Otis, you're losing your hair!"

   Not many though.

   Otis "???"

  It glanced at the white tiger fur that belonged to the little girl's clothes.

   It doesn't matter, it has a lot of hair, and it's no problem to shed a little!

   Nuan Nuan played with Otis for a while, and then found Kane who looked a little depressed.

  She took her eldest cousin as an interpreter, as to why not her second cousin, because this guy went looking for food, and he would never let go of edible flowers!

   "Uncle Kane, don't you miss Otis?"

  The little guy's voice and tone are soft and sweet, but when it's Bai Moshu's turn to translate, although the voice is nice, there is no emotion at all.

   It made Kane wonder if this guy translated the same sentence as Nuan Nuan?

  Kane looked at Otis and nodded, "Yeah, I finally saw Otis, but it is leaving."

  The warm and soft voice comforted, "You can also watch it in the future."

   Kane stared at Nuan Nuan with fierce eyes, "Really?"

   Nuan Nuan looked eagerly at Bai Moshu, with the expression on his face saying 'Can you, ? '

  White ink book "You can negotiate."

   Kane is happy again.

   When it was time to eat, everyone went out of the valley, and Nuan Nuan left the goddess of light, Morpho, here.

  Here is where it should stay, the weather outside is colder than here, what if it freezes to death?

   Knowing her thoughts, Kane's answer is this.

   "If you freeze to death, make a specimen!"

   Nuan Nuan took the big 's hand blankly, ", what is a specimen?"

  Gu Nan didn't speak, and directly searched for butterfly specimens on the Internet to show her.

  Nuannuan "!!"