Chapter 283: white tiger and brown bear

Yes, Otis really went to fight.

   Excited to go home, when it smelled the breath of other beasts in its original territory in the wind blowing along, it became furious.

  Here is the land that it managed to conquer with great difficulty. How long has it been gone? It was actually divided up by those turtle sons!

   In anger, Otis immediately put Nuan Nuan down to find trouble with the beasts that broke into its territory.

"Roar!!"

   Within a few minutes, there was a roar in the woods, first the roar of a tiger, and then the roar of a bear.

   Two voices resounded through the sky one after another. Before Nuan Nuan could follow them, they found that many animals ran out of it, and they were basically herbivores on the weak side. They were rushing out like fleeing for their lives.

The densely packed birds flew away in a hurry on the tree. Nuan Nuan saw a young bird with wings not yet grown down from a tree not far away. There was a bird's nest on the tree. It seemed to be scared out of fell from the tree.

  On the tree, two beautiful birds with snow-white bellies were fluttering their wings and chirping anxiously.

   ", there is a little bird falling over there."

  While Nuan Nuan was talking, she had already run over to pick up the chick from the ground.

  The voices of mother bird and father bird on the tree became more urgent.

  At this time, a group of sika deer ran past them in a hurry, and disappeared in the blink of an eye like a gust of wind.

   Nuan Nuan held the little chick and was picked up by her elder to avoid it, otherwise she would be knocked down by a sika deer in a panic, and the little bird in her hand would probably be trampled to death.

  Gu Nan's face was a little dark, he opened his mouth to teach her recklessness, but he couldn't bear to say it when he met her pitiful and innocent eyes.

  In the end, he could only poke her on the forehead with a black expressionless face and said in a hard voice.

   "Don't do this next time."

  Nuannuan nodded quickly obediently, and rubbed against the big 's palm with her face sideways, like a little pet who knew that she had done something wrong and was guilty of wanting to please its master.

  Although the expression on Gu Nan's face did not change, his heart softened.

  Gu Mingli walked over and pinched her cheek angrily, "Don't think that you can escape punishment by doing this, do you know how dangerous it was just now?"

   Nuan Nuan nodded pitifully and obediently, "Understood, it won't happen in the future."

   Being taught a gentle lesson by her brothers, Nuan Nuan looked down at the little chick in her hand. At this moment, it was uneasily trying to get into her arms, and the trembling and chirping voice sounded extremely pitiful.

   "Yo, it's a silver-throated long-tailed tit." Yu Shuhua, who came over, pushed his glasses, looked at the anxious and scared **** parents above him and said.

   "Send it up quickly."

   But the tree is a bit high, Nuan Nuan can't climb it.

  Of course, Gu Nan and the others would not let Nuan Nuan climb trees.