Chapter 299: They were all **** why are you so good

Nuan Nuan and the others were taken to a remote mountain village, and there were two super fierce horse dogs at the door. They barked twice when they saw people coming, and they came over and sniffed a few traffickers before they calmed down.

   "Good dog, go back and feed you bones."

  The trafficker touched the dog's head.

  The two horse dogs wagged their tails and turned around in the crowd. Their tall and ferocious appearance scared many children to tears.

  When they came to Nuan Nuan, the two dogs stopped and stretched their necks to sniff her.

   Nuan Nuan looked down at them and touched them calmly.

"gone."

  The human trafficker didn't think much about it, and let the two horse dogs watch here, and be alert if anyone comes over.

  They took the child and the young man to a warehouse, but the young man was knocked out when they left, and the children were terrified.

   "Stay here honestly, if you dare to run, you will end up like this."

   After pushing all the kids into the room, they close the door

   "You two keep an eye on the door, and everyone else will go to a meeting with me."

"it is good."

  The footsteps outside the door gradually faded away, and the only sound in the entire room could be heard the children sobbing softly.

   "What should we do?"

   Nuan Nuan and their hands were also tied up, so they couldn't move at all.

   "Uncle, Uncle, are you okay?"

  The young man had blood all over his body and head, and he looked so scary.

  Li Ling: "What are you calling him for? We are all busy now, I don't want to be betrayed, I don't want to leave my parents..."

   Nuan Nuan "He is an adult, let's see if he can untie the rope."

   "Yes."

  Gu An "Don't cry, those bad guys will come in later and will be beaten."

   "But...but we're afraid."

  These people were children captured by traffickers from other places. Apart from eight of them, there were twelve other children in the room.

   "Thanks to crying and being beaten now, let's get together and find a way to try to untie the rope."

  With something to do, everyone got active and turned their backs to each other and tried to untie the rope.

but...

   "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

"Well..."

  The young man finally woke up.

   "Uncle, are you awake?"

   Nuan Nuan and the others walked over. Although their hands were tied, their feet were not.

   This person was miserable, his hands and feet were tied.

   "You...you were caught in the woods? Hiss..."

  The young man frowned, "What are you children doing there!"

  Gu An and Nuan Nuan were a little guilty, "Our school was having a spring outing, and then we ran out to play."