Chapter 257: Gu Nuannuan

Baihu ran away again, Nuan Nuan supported his small chin with his hands, his cheeks were bulging, and his eyes were wide open.

   "When will my come back?"

   After a while, she started thinking about her again, her voice muffled, but no one could answer her question.

  Bai Mohua and others who separated from them at this time are also very anxious.

  At the beginning of the blizzard, Bai Moshu reminded them to hold on to each other while walking, so the three of them stayed together with Bai Moshu Nuannuan after they separated.

  The three of them were also lucky enough to find a place to hide from the wind and snow, and the three snow wolves behind also found them smoothly.

  Bai Mohua is very worried about her little cousin and elder , and has always been absent-minded.

  As soon as the wind and snow stopped, he couldn't wait to find someone.

   Fortunately, both Ivan and Kane are people who often camp outside, and they are well aware of the weather conditions here, so they stopped them.

"It's going to be dark outside soon, and it will be very dangerous to go out at that time. Doctor Bai is very smart. He can take good care of himself and keep warm. When you go out, you can't find anyone and lose yourself. It's time for everyone to find you again."

  Bai Mohua was extremely anxious, but it wasn't that he didn't want to listen, so he could only calm down and stay in his anxious mood for the time being.

  Kane and Ivan discussed the division of labor and cooperation. In the wild, especially in the snow, going out rashly at night is the most dangerous.

   But they didn't have firewood around, so they had to find firewood.

  Kane decided to take Rick to find firewood, while Ricky and Annie went hunting.

  Ivan and Bai Mohua were in charge of setting up tents and the like.

  During the period, they kept trying to contact people outside with their mobile phones, but the situation was similar to that of Nuan Nuan, and there was no signal.

  Bai Mohua was terribly worried, but Ivan was not too worried and even comforted him.

"You underestimate your too much. When our school organized outdoor camps, his outdoor survival skills were praised by the teacher, not to mention that he also participated in field training camps, so you might as well worry about yourself if you worry about him. "

  Bai Mo Hua: Yes, his is super powerful.

   They gradually calmed down on their side, but Liang Chi's face darkened as he couldn't wait to warm them up on the other side.

It was almost dark, but the waiting people did not come back. Liang Chi called several times and was not in the service area. He held the phone tightly in his hand and asked Zhang Liang to use the computer to prepare to locate Nuan Nuan and Bai Moshu's phones .

   Just when I was about to move, an unfamiliar number called.

"Hey."

   "Liang Chi, Nuan Nuan and them."

   A cold voice came from the phone, and Liang Chi knew who it was when he heard it.

   "They went skiing and haven't come back yet, I'm trying to locate their phones."