Chapter 240: Drunken white ink book

Bai Moshu walked up with Nuannuan in his arms. It was not obvious at first, but the more he walked, the more tired his arms became.

   In the end, they had to take turns to give the little guy to Ivan to hold for a while, and then the two big men carried the warm kid up.

  Nuan Nuan "..."

   "Put up the tent before dark."

  The aurora doesn't appear until around nine or ten o'clock in the evening. Now they find a place to set up a tent and camp directly in the wild.

   Several people got busy, and Ivan was still a proficient hand. After a while, he chose an open and suitable place to set up the tent.

   Then Ivan took out the stove and charcoal and some prepared food from the sleigh cart he brought up.

  Ivan "I'm going to pick up some dry firewood. It would be even better if I can hunt rabbits. Is there anyone who wants to go with me?"

   Nuan Nuan: I want to go a little bit.

  Bai Mohua raised his hand eagerly, "Me, me, me!"

  Liang Chi didn't want to run away, and as soon as he came up, he took the bench and sat down by the fire in a leisurely manner, staring at the sky with a pair of dark eyes.

  Bai Moshu was carrying the little guy's clothes and hat.

   "Kids don't run around."

   Nuan Nuan obediently said, although she really wanted to go with her, she sat down obediently.

  Bai Moshu patted her little head, "I'll take you with me tomorrow."

  The little girl was so happy that her eyes were as bright as stars and she laughed.

   "Okay."

   After she finished speaking, she tilted her little head and rubbed her big cousin's hand very actively.

  Ivan had already left with the white ink painting, so Zhang Liang went around to see if there was any firewood and picked up some firewood.

  It got dark early here, and Ivan and the others came back before it was too dark to see.

   "Hey! We're back!"

  Ivan still carried two dead rabbits in his hands, fluttering in the wind, as if showing off.

   "Look, we're lucky, two fat rabbits!"

   After speaking, he happily ran over with two rabbits, dragging a pile of dry firewood behind the sleigh.

   "Wait a minute, my friend Andre is also coming, he will bring a generator, we can do more things."

   Said Cao Cao Cao Cao arrived, there was a voice shouting from the foot of the mountain, in Russian, and Ivan put the rabbit down with a smile on his face.

   "Hey Andre I'm here!"

   Nuan Nuan squatted on the ground and stretched out her finger to poke the rabbit. It was completely dead. There was a gun hole in the stomach, and the blood stopped bleeding because of the cold weather.

  Bai Moshu came over and covered her eyes, "Are you afraid?"

   Nuan Nuan shook her head, thought for a while and whispered, "I'm not afraid, I've seen chickens and rabbits killed before."