Chapter 291: Brother Ananda doesn't want me anymore

President Wang was so angry that he almost didn't go to the hospital. He quickly sent someone to find out what was going on, and then angrily called his son to tell him to come back.

  President Wang's wife heard the voice. Although she didn't know why her husband was angry, she subconsciously pleaded for her son.

   "What are you doing? The child made a mistake when he was young, just talk to him and correct it. There is no need to get angry with your son..."

Before she finished speaking, she was slapped in the face, "Son! Your son is almost thirty and you told me he was still a child. Do you know what he did? I worked so hard for so long to win the Gu family The project that the young master collaborated with was just ruined by him! It was you, an ignorant fool, who told me to let him go out to exercise, and I gave him a chance to exercise, and this is how he repays me?!"

  The woman covered her face, "You hit me!"

  At this time, Mr. Wang's phone rang again. It was he who asked people to investigate the matter and the result was obtained. Xingrui did not hide it, so the matter can be easily investigated.

   Mr. Wang who knows everything that happened "..."

   A mouthful of old blood blocked his throat and eyes, and he almost spat out.

   "Wang Gui, you are crazy, you dare to hit me!"

  The woman was **** off, but she stared and wanted to fight him.

Mr. Wang pointed at her with trembling fingers, "I lost hundreds of millions of cooperation projects, and I was almost able to get on the boat of the Gu family, but now it's all ruined! I not only want to hit you, but I also want to tear you up, you Tell me clearly, how did that little **** get his grades and diplomas!!"

  The more Wang Gui thinks about it, the more he feels that something is wrong. He has seen those grades since he was a child, and they are excellent. But with such excellent grades, how can his son be so stupid? Acts like a street gangster.

  Even a junior high school graduate like him knows who to mess with and who not to mess with. How did his son manage to be so drifting?

   It's only tens of millions, can the Gu family afford to pay for it? Didn't you see that the others didn't say anything? He was just a clown, and he didn't care that his son made such a big mess for him in two days. This scoundrel is the reincarnation of a debt collector!

  When the woman listened to her husband asking about her son's grades, her heart skipped a beat, and she felt guilty.

  Wang Gui's heart turned cold when he saw her expression, and stared at her with red eyes, "tell me clearly what's going on!"

  Finally, under pressure, Wang Gui finally understood that his son's grades from childhood to adulthood were all fake, and he did not study abroad for a better learning environment, but because he knew that he would definitely not be admitted to university.

   This kid is a bastard!

   Together, the mother and son kept him in the dark and pretended to be a monkey!

  A loving mother often loses her sons, this means Mrs. Wang and her son are right.

  When Mrs. Wang knew that her son had caused her family to lose hundreds of millions of dollars in projects and had offended the Gu family, her eyes went dark and she almost fainted.

   Their family is rich now, but they don't spend hundreds of millions.

   What's more, it's the Gu family.