Chapter 264: Domineering Otis

To be honest, this scene is very scary to look at. If someone else faces any one of these four beasts, his legs will be weak from fright, let alone being directly surrounded by four ferocious beasts.

  But for Nuan Nuan, who is surrounded at this moment, it may be that a newborn calf is not afraid of tigers, and she doesn't feel afraid at all.

  Those watching in the distance trembled with fright.

  Gu Nan had already clenched the gun tightly in his hand, staring at the wolves and tigers with dark eyes, his jaw tensed and ready to strike at any time.

  Bai Moshu played with the cold scalpel in his hand, his brows were unusually cold.

   In this tense atmosphere that seemed to be a tragedy that could happen at any time, several huge beasts slowly lowered their heads and sniffed at the little girl.

  Otis shook his beard, and his golden animal pupils stared at the three snow wolves over there very uncomfortably.

  Suddenly a small palm was placed on its nose.

  The white and soft little hands, with their favorite smell, warmly touched Otis's swarthy nose.

   "Otis be good, don't fight."

  The little girl's voice was waxy and soft, as if coaxing a child.

  Bai Hu snorted proudly, shaking his head as if disdainful, but his body sincerely put away the fierce and powerful aura all over his body.

  The three snow wolves on the opposite side felt Otis' restraint. Although they were still on guard, they were not as scared as before.

  This tiger is so powerful that none of the three brothers and sisters combined is its opponent.

   Nuan Nuan stood on tiptoe, hugged the white tiger's neck and coaxed it softly, and finally coaxed it.

   After coaxing Otis, when she turned around and was about to comfort the three snow wolves, her clothes were caught in her mouth and she kept them up.

  The Nuannuan child whose body suddenly hangs in the air "..."

   "Otis, what are you doing, put me down!"

   Nuan Nuan fluttered her short legs, because she was dressed thickly, although it wouldn't strangle her, it was a bit uncomfortable.

  Otis refused to listen, and was about to leave with Nuan Nuan in his mouth.

   "Ho..."

  Three snow wolves suddenly jumped out to block it, their icy blue eyes were filled with cold killing intent, and their muscles were tense, ready to attack at any time.

  Otis looked at the three snow wolves with distaste, heh...if it weren't for this human cub, they would have disappeared long ago, and now they dare to make an inch!

  In an instant, the powerful aura of the white tiger that had been suppressed was all over the three snow wolves.

  The invisible aura spread out around the tiger and wolf.

  Gu Nan stood firmly in Bai Moshu not far away, staring at them with cold eyes, thinking about how to bring Nuan Nuan back.

  Gu An swallowed his saliva, tried his best to hold his chest up and slowly moved to the elder brother's side.

  Gu An: I feel much safer relying on my elder brother.

   While the others couldn't bear it, they took several steps back.