Chapter 280: Let's just walk the dog here

"Grandpa Yu, can Otis and Nuan Nuan get on the plane and leave?"

  Yu Shuhua "... Dabai is dangerous to a certain extent. If you don't go into the cage, everyone will be afraid."

  He tried his best to explain to Nuannuan, and the little girl listened carefully, and then...

   "But Otis is afraid of cages. It's so pitiful. When it was brought here by bad guys, it was locked in a cage. Otis is afraid."

  Everyone looked at the overturned iron cage "..."

   I'm afraid I really didn't see it, but I really saw my bad temper.

   "If it doesn't want to, it can only be anesthetized before taking it back."

   Nuan Nuan now knows what anesthesia means, she holds Otis and shakes her head, "No, don't anesthetize."

  Baihu bared his teeth, showing sharp white teeth.

   Nuan Nuan "I'll ask my brothers."

  The little girl quickly ran away with Otis.

   Fortunately, there is no one else here, otherwise, I would have been scared to death by the tiger running around with the children without a leash.

   "Brother, brother... Otis doesn't want to go into the iron cage, what should they do if they want to anesthetize Otis?"

  Gu Nan glanced at the big tiger with his cold eyes, and said in a calm voice, "Oh, then take our plane."

  Compared to Yu Shuhua's worries, Gu Nan has no such worries at all.

  After spending the past few days together, he has great confidence in his sister's ability to tame this white tiger.

  Finally, Gu Nan directly transferred the Gu family's large-capacity private jet, and Otis and Nuannuan went up together.

   Isn't it just bringing a bigger pet?

   Don't worry at all!

  Yu Shuhua "..."

  The courage of the Gu family is all bear heart and leopard courage, right?

  In the end, he followed up without worry.

  The plane was full of familiar people. As soon as Otis got on board, he walked around every corner as if he was patrolling his own territory. He wanted to leave his own smell on the whole plane, even the cockpit.

   Suddenly seeing such a big tiger approaching, the co-pilot was sweating, but he still held back his composure and dared not look back.

  Nan Feng was sitting in the captain's seat, and the co-pilot saw from the corner of his eye that even though the tiger had already leaned on him, the expression on Nan Feng's face did not change.

  The co-pilot quietly gave him a thumbs up gesture in his heart.

   No wonder he can become the boss's confidant. With this determination and endurance, if you don't accept the wall, you can obey him!

   "Otis, come here, don't bother Nan Feng."

  Bai Hu heard the warm voice, turned his head and left slowly.

  Co-pilot, "Assistant Nan, you are awesome!"

  Nan Feng stared straight ahead, and began to control the plane to take off with steady hands.