Chapter 235: Liang Chi's comfort

Nuan Nuan always thought that Liang Chi was just sick and would be cured soon, but today she found out that he was going to die.

   A great sense of panic struck, Nuan Nuan hugged Liang Chi tightly and cried into tears.

  She's been through this before, when she was younger than she is now.

Grandma was her only relative in Xiaoxi Village. At that time, although she didn't understand what it meant to be dead, when grandma closed her eyes and grabbed her hands, her hands drooped weakly, her heart was panicked and empty, and she kept crying and crying. Grandma, but grandma will never come back.

  It was the first time she faced life and death as a young girl. After her grandma died, she was the only one. She had no home.

  So Nuan Nuan has always been afraid that the people around her will die, and she is also very concerned about the health of her brothers, often urging them to eat on time.

   Now that she knew that Ananda was going to die, Nuan Nuan was really panicked, and she almost cried out of breath.

"do not Cry."

  Liang Chi squatted down and hugged Nuan Nuan, his body was much thinner than before, his face and hands didn't have much flesh at first glance, and he was sickly pale.

  He gently wiped the tears on Nuan Nuan's face, and on his thin wrist was the safety belt that Nuan Nuan gave him before. Although it was useless, Liang Chi never took it off.

   "Do you know where people go after they die?"

   Nuan Nuan cried until her little face was flushed, her clean eyes full of tears stared at the thin young man in front of her, and her two small hands quickly grabbed his palm.

Liang Chi said in a gentle voice, "The world in which a person lives is called the Yang Realm, but after death, there will be another world called the Yin Realm, but this world is invisible to us with the naked eye. When I die, my soul will disappear." Go to the underworld, where you will meet the souls of many dead people, my relatives, and even your warm relatives."

   Listening to him, Nuan Nuan gradually quieted down unknowingly, the whole little face was crying so pitifully that it was distressing.

  Liang Chi pulled her to sit down and continued, "So death doesn't really disappear, it's just a different way to live in another place."

   Nuan Nuan held his hand tightly, "Really...really? But the book said...the book said it was, that's a lie."

  Liang Chi said seriously, "Of course it is true, and what is said in the book is not necessarily true. We cannot see the world after death, so who can guarantee that it does not exist?"

   Nuan Nuan pursed her mouth and said nothing, but stared at him with big eyes.

  Liang Chi smiled and continued, "So you see, death isn't that scary, right? And if I play enough in the underworld and don't want to stay, then I can reincarnate and return to this world with a new life."

   Nuan Nuan wiped the tears from his face with his small hand and asked, "Will Ananda come back?"

  Liang Chi rubbed her head, "Yes, but I don't want to become a human next time. Being a human is so tiring. When I was young, I didn't have any ability to live by others. If I can come back, I want to be a wolf."

"Why?"

Liang Chi smiled and said, "Because the growth period of animals is very short, they can grow up in a few months or a year to hunt and feed themselves. As for why it is a wolf, it is because we have agreed that I will become a wolf." protect you."