Chapter 232: The ending of Gu Wan's family

That cold scrolling sound was obviously not loud, but it scared the old woman and Gu Wan's father so much that their faces turned pale.

   Until the car passed in front of them, both of them dared not stop in a daze.

  After Gu Nan's car left, a few tall security guards wearing uniform black uniforms and exuding evil spirits walked in front of the two of them.

   "Get out of here, please."

   Their voices are extraordinarily powerful.

  The two came aggressively, but in the end they left in a daze and embarrassment.

   But what they don't know is that this is just the beginning.

  Gu Nan never bothered to use his status to suppress others before, but this family really angered him.

  Long has Ni Lin, and Nuan Nuan is their Ni Lin, Gu Nan will never allow an existence that might hurt his sister to stay in Lincheng.

  In just two days, Gu Wan's father was haggard and embarrassed, with heavy and large dark circles under his eyes.

  His company is not making much money, and now there are frequent problems, which make him burnt out.

  That's not counting. After returning home, I have to face the wife and mother who are arguing every day, and the son who only knows that playing games every day has nothing to do with him.

  When he returned home tiredly and faced only cold pots and cold stoves, and his wife and his mother quarreled again, the man finally couldn't bear it anymore, grabbed his wife's hair and slapped her hard.

   "Shut up for me, if it weren't for the good daughter you raised, I would have become what I am now?"

The man's eyes were red with ruthlessness and resentment. He also noticed that Gu Nan was suppressing him, but he never blamed himself for the mistake. On the contrary, he cursed Gu Nan's family in his heart every day these days. Now He even blamed his wife for the mistake.

  If she hadn't angered them by handing over a daughter like Gu Wan, how he would have become like this has now become everyone's joke.

  Those villainous **** who hit the rocks! When he gets up in the future, he must push everyone under his feet to see if they are still arrogant.

  After beating his wife, the man seemed to have found a vent, his expression became more and more distorted and excited.

   "It's all the fault of you, a stinky bitch. Teaching a daughter like Gu Wan will bring trouble to me!"

  Gu Wan's mother hugged her head and screamed, but the old woman clapped and applauded beside her with pride and spit.

"Mommy mommy!"

  At this time, a small figure ran over to protect the beaten woman on the ground, crying and calling for mother.

   "Unlucky!"

  The man left with a bah.

  Gu Wan's mother cried bitterly while hugging her daughter Gu Ling.

   At this time their only son came back, the woman looked at him with hopeful eyes, hoping that her son could help her, but obviously she was disappointed.

   "Grandson is back? Come in quickly, you are tired from studying, have you worked hard..."

   Gu Tengfei looked at the mess at home with disgust flashing in his eyes, when will he be able to get out of this terrible family, the quarrels every day are really endless.