Chapter 289: scheming bird

Gu Nan took his younger siblings back to Lincheng overnight, and the little girl fell asleep in her 's arms all the way.

   Liang Chi and Zhang Liang were taken back to the hospital by Bai Moshu for a series of examinations.

"came back."

  At two o'clock in the morning, the Gu family hadn't turned off the lights, and even the old man rested on the sofa and didn't go upstairs.

  Seeing their baby came back, the whole family immediately gathered around it. Papa Gu snatched the baby daughter from his son without any politeness at all. He treated the sons with noses and eyes.

  Although Nuan Nuan was the reason for not coming back for so many days, Papa Gu just unreasonably blamed his fault for not seeing his daughter for so long on his son.

  Who is willing to blame Nuan Nuan?

"Fell asleep."

   Mother Gu looked at Nuan Nuan's eyes and felt distressed, "Why have you cried?"

   Gu Beiwen told the story in a loud voice, and the elders of Gu's parents felt even more distressed.

  Papa Gu "Since Nuan Nuan likes it, we can't think of a way to raise that tiger? It's not like our family doesn't have that strength."

  Gu Nan didn't think there was anything wrong with Gu's father's words at all, "We thought about it too, but Nuan Nuan didn't want to."

  Gu Linmo immediately changed his words, "Forget it."

  Of course everything depends on the daughter.

  Nuan Nuan in her sleep doesn't know that she has gone home, but her body instinctively feels comfortable and at ease in such an environment. This is probably the feeling of home.

  The lights in the Gu Family Villa were only turned off at three o'clock in the morning, but even though they slept so late, Gu Nan and Gu's father woke up very early the next day.

   Nuan Nuan also woke up, confused for a while and realized that this is her own room, so she consciously and obediently got dressed and went to brush her teeth and wash her face, but it was a bit difficult to tie her hair by herself, so she had to go to her parents or .

   It just so happened that Gu Linmo and Gu Nan had already woken up in the living room, and ran down warmly.

  Papa Gu's eyes lit up instantly when he saw his good daughter

   "Nuan Nuan, come here and daddy will comb your hair."

   "Okay."

  The little girl obediently responded and ran over.

  After combing her hair, she put on her tracksuit and went for a run with her dad and big .

   "Baby girl, why don't dad run away with you in his arms."

  The little guy ran with short legs and was so tired that his face was flushed and panting. Papa Gu felt distressed when he saw it.

   Nuan Nuan insisted with a stern face, "No, Nuan Nuan can finish the run."

   Both Gu Linmo and Gu Nanjiang ran very slowly at a warm pace, and they were accompanied by the happy dog ​​Rhubarb and a few cats.

  Although cats don't need to be taken out for a walk as often as dogs, they have no problem running to keep up with Nuan Nuan.