Chapter 236: I want to see the aurora

"Brother Ananda, where do you want to go?"

  In the hospital, Nuan Nuan lay on the side of the hospital bed and watched the liquid medicine being injected into the young man's body bit by bit along the line tube, and couldn't help but pouted and blew on the back of his hand.

  It looks so painful when the needle is stuck in the flesh.

  Liang Chi was silent for a while and said, "I want to see the aurora."

When I was a child, the man fell asleep while watching TV while drunk. He secretly hid in the corner and didn't dare to make any movement. He just saw the amazing and shocking colors on the TV, and then he heard the sound on the TV. The voice introduced that those beautiful colors floating in the sky as if they would fall at any time are called aurora.

   That was the first time he saw such a beautiful thing.

  Liang Chi never thought of going on a trip, but when Nuan Nuan asked you where he wanted to go, the first thing that popped into his mind was the amazing and shocking colors he saw on TV back then.

  Bai Moshu, who was standing outside the door and was putting his hand on the doorknob, paused, and quickly searched in his mind for a few countries and cities that are most suitable for seeing the aurora.

  In a split second, I thought of the most suitable cities, but I had to ask Liang Chi where to go in the end. After all, the most important thing in this trip besides Nuannuan was Liang Chi himself.

  After opening the door and entering, Bai Moshu looked at his medicine first, and it will be finished in about ten minutes.

   "Big cousin, brother Ananda said he wants to see the aurora."

   Nuan Nuan ran over and took Bai Moshu's hand and walked back, sat down beside Liang Chi's bed, and quickly babbled out the conversation between her and Liang Chi just now.

  Bai Moshu also listened patiently and earnestly, and took out his mobile phone to search for some photos and stories about Aurora to show to his little cousin.

   After seeing the photo, Nuan Nuan exclaimed, "It's really as beautiful as Brother Ananda said."

   Liang Chi who was sitting on the bed also looked over.

  Bai Moshu took advantage of the opportunity and handed over the phone screen.

   "Where do you want to see the aurora?" Immediately afterwards, the white ink book said the names of several countries.

  The expression on his face rarely fluctuates, unlike Gu Nan's glacier-like coldness, Bai Moshu belongs to the coldness with few emotions that can affect him, like an exiled immortal who does not eat the fireworks of the world.

  Even if he is asking about a person who is about to face death, his mood seems to have remained flat and unchanged.

  Liang Chi didn't answer him, but looked at Nuan Nuan, "Is there any country you want to go to?"

   Nuannuan looked at him and blinked, her voice was very sensible and well-behaved, "Brother Ananda, we are going with you, you can go wherever you want Nuannuan."

  When thinking that brother Ananda is about to leave, Nuan Nuan always feels sad and stuffy.

   "Go to Russia."

  After determining the goal, Nuan Nuan and the others started packing their luggage when they went back that day.

   And when you are busy, the whole family goes out together.