Chapter 227: Gu An's birthday

On Gu An's birthday, everything was ready, and Gu An's classmates and friends came over early in the morning with gifts.

A certain person is as proud as a little rooster who has just won a fight, dressed neatly and handsomely in a small suit, and the immature baby fat on his face has not faded yet, so he put on a small face and tried his best to become a Pretend to be old-fashioned.

   Nuan Nuan is wearing a pink and white princess dress. She is as beautiful as a large delicate doll, and it is the type that both boys and girls like.

"younger sister."

"younger sister..."

  Gu An's classmates and friends didn't come to join their good buddies when they came in, and they called sisters to the warm mouth warmers one by one.

  Gu An "..."

  He didn't even care about pretending to be mature, and he stood in front of Nuan Nuan, looking at them with particularly unfriendly eyes.

   "What are you doing? Who is your sister? Can you show some face? Go back and call your sister. My Nuannuan doesn't have so many brothers!"

   "Don't be so stingy, we have nothing to do, your sister is also our sister."

   "That's right, we're all sworn half-brothers. There's nothing wrong with calling Nuan Nuan my sister, right?"

  Others nodded one after another, "That's right, sister, this is a gift from us."

  Although it was my 's birthday, unexpectedly, Nuan Nuan also received a lot of presents today.

   Nuan Nuan hugged those gifts in her small arms and thanked her obediently and softly.

  The soft and glutinous voice of the little milk made everyone's hearts cry so sweetly, and they loved to shout around her younger sisters even more.

   It made Gu An so sad that he regretted asking them to come to his birthday.

   I am Nuan Nuan's own brother, he is!

Fortunately, my younger sister still remembers him. After letting the servant sister take all the gifts to her small room, she ran to the little brother with her little skirt and shiny white leather shoes. Take a big, red strawberry and feed it.

   "Brother eats, happy birthday to little brother."

  Gu An immediately became happy after being fed a strawberry by his sister, and looked at the others proudly and ostentatiously.

  Everyone "Cut~"

  Gu An: Look at your jealous faces, I don't care about you guys!

   Nuan Nuan sat with his little brother, a beautiful fruit plate was placed on the small table in front of him, and a plump grape was put in his mouth, and his little cheeks suddenly became round like a hamster.

  Of course she will not forget the little brother beside her. She ate and fed one to the little brother. The two brothers and sisters ate happily.

   After Nuan Nuan's classmates came one after another, the little girl went to greet them beautifully.

  Of course Gu An is also together, and it doesn't violate harmony at all to call the male students in his sister's class brothers and sisters.

   "Wow, Nuan Nuan, your house is so big and beautiful."