Chapter 230: arrest

"What if that woman lied to us?"

  Brother Biao took a puff of cigarette and laughed sinisterly, "Which woman is so stupid to use her body to deceive us? Besides, the woman in our position doesn't know. If she really deceives us, I will kill her."

   Several other men who were playing cards obviously remembered what happened in the bar the day before yesterday, and they all let out obscene laughter.

  Although the woman was a bit ruthless, she was really easy to deceive, and she really went without any precautions when asked to go to the bar.

  The group of people waited leisurely for a while, Brother Biao looked at the time, and for some reason suddenly had a bad feeling.

   It's not that Gu Wan doesn't pay attention to this feeling, it's this premonition that has saved his life so many times.

   "Get up for me, Luo Zi, call Ah Qing and the others to ask what's going on and why you haven't come yet? I always feel that this place is not safe, so go to another place."

   A group of men with fleshy faces suddenly became busy.

  The man named Luo Zi made a phone call while smoking a cigarette, but no one answered after a while.

  His face suddenly became serious.

   "Brother Biao, no one answered."

  Brother Biao's expression changed greatly, "Hurry up, hurry up... pack your things and go."

   A group of people quickly took their guns and weapons and ran out. When the door was opened, everyone was dumbfounded.

  Three floors inside and outside the door, three floors of policemen in armed police uniforms, holding riot shields in their hands, pointed their black muzzles at them.

   "Don't move!"

  In an instant, the people in the room panicked. The few people walking in the front raised their hands quickly when they saw so many policemen.

  The police rushed in in an orderly manner, handed over their weapons and handcuffed people.

  The moment the policemen entered the room, Brother Biao ran into the room with a low body and tried to escape through the window.

  As soon as he fell to the ground through the window, he was punched to the ground before the excited and ferocious expression on his face faded away.

  A slender hand grabbed his wrist and twisted it. With a scream, the gun in Biao's hand fell to the ground and was kicked away by a black military boot.

  Brother Biao turned his head and looked at the man who twisted his wrist. He thought it looked familiar, but he was not allowed to think about it now. Enduring the pain and just about to hit back with his other hand, a silver light flashed quickly.

   "AHHH!!"

  Brother Biao's screams resounded through the sky.

  The scalpel was pierced into the wall halfway with the **** red light, and the wrist of Brother Biao's other hand was already stained red with blood.

   "Tsk...you can really guard a big mouse."

Gu Mingli's unruly voice sounded from above. Brother Biao was so painful that his face was pale, he curled up on the ground and looked at the people around him. Several young people were wearing uniform black camouflage uniforms. Their faces and demeanor did not look like police officers, but rather It was the rich and noble son who came to play.