Chapter 212: Then tie for first place?

When Papa Gu came to look for Gu Nan, he was staring at something with lowered eyes.

   "Well, let's not talk about that, someone sent me their information."

   Papa Gu "???"

  He leaned over to look at it, and then fell silent.

   Those are the materials of those gangsters, and everything they did from childhood to adulthood is clearly written.

   "You said...someone delivered these to you?"

  Gu Nan nodded and hummed lightly, then said two words coldly, "Liang Chi."

  Papa Gu's face darkened suddenly.

   "Why is it him!"

  What does this guy want to do! Want to tell us he knows everything about them?

  Gu Nan's eyes flashed coldly, "We found him, but we can't call the police."

   Liang Chi's movements were caught by them this time, but he himself did not panic, but told them openly that he had a set of viruses that could invade any network.

  If they call the police, that lunatic Liang Chi might really do something, and then the entire world's network will be paralyzed for a short time.

  As the world's top hacker, he has this ability.

   Maybe many technicians and hackers can kill those viruses in a short period of time, but in this era where everything depends on the Internet, even if it is only half an hour of paralysis, it will bring countless troubles and huge losses.

  So Gu Nan and the others really didn't dare to move.

  Papa Gu laughed angrily when he saw the information in his hand.

   "What the **** does this Liang Chi want to do!"

   Gu Nan was relatively calm, "Don't worry, he won't live long, as long as he stays safe during this period, it doesn't matter if he doesn't call the police."

"What's the meaning?"

  Gu Nan took out a document and handed it to him.

   "Liang Chi has cancer, stomach cancer, and it's still at an advanced stage, so it can't be saved."

   This is an inspection report, Liang Chi's physical inspection report.

  Liang Chi was diagnosed with cancer two months ago. He didn't choose to seek treatment, but dragged his body as if he wasn't the one who had the cancer.

  He lived like an outsider in this world, standing in the dark and observing the world, which seemed out of place here.

   And during this period of time, except for Zhang Wenfa who died a bit miserably, he met the kind of man who gambled, drank and committed domestic violence, but he never led people into a deeper abyss or killed people like before.

He just used an account to expose the deeds of those people on the Internet. Those people's dirty materials were stripped to the point where there is no underwear left. If there is a crime that is too serious, the police will come to the door and directly Arrest.

   Compared with the perverted method before, this can be called gentle.

  His changes were visible to the naked eye, as if he was dragging his dilapidated body trying to struggle out of the darkness little by little.

   "Look at him, that thing in his hand... it's best not to provoke him at the moment."

  A genius criminal, Liang Chi is such a pity.