Chapter 250: behind a wolf

The sun had already set, the off-road vehicle drove up the road paved with fallen leaves, and the three snow wolves disappeared into the forest.

   Nuan Nuan stared at the direction where they disappeared, then quietly took out her mobile phone, looked at the photos just taken in the mobile phone and laughed a little silly.

   "It's so beautiful."

  Bai Moshu looked down and agreed with the little cousin's words.

"really."

   Nuan Nuan frowned, thinking that Brother Ananda's wish in his next life was to be a wolf, so he moved his little **** and sat next to the young man.

   "Brother Ananda, you are so powerful, you will become the wolf king in the future."

   It would be great if there was a reincarnation, Nuan Nuan thought sadly looking at the photo of the three snow wolves.

  A hand so white that blue veins could be seen landed on the little girl's head, and Liang Chi's voice sounded slowly.

   "Okay, then I will be the wolf king from now on."

   Nuan Nuan obediently tilted her head and rubbed against the young man's palm, she asked in a muffled voice.

   "Then... will Brother Ananda really turn into a wolf?"

   Will it really not disappear?

"meeting."

  Liang Chi didn't know whether this sound was comforting her or comforting himself, but he didn't actually feel fear or fear of death, he just treated it calmly.

  The three snow wolves each have their own beauty. In the eyes of human beings, it is easy for animals to distinguish which belongs to which, but that is only for the more common animals in the group.

  Rick and Ricky, as Kane himself said, have the temperament of a wolf king. Just standing there can make people's eyes fall on them.

  One is wise and steady, and the other is cold and independent.

  Compared to her two elder brothers, Annie's body is relatively petite and plump, and she is also very beautiful. Her wolf fur is white and soft, and she must be a big beauty even in the aesthetics of wolves.

   There is indeed a house on the mountainside, as Kane said, but perhaps because no one lives there or because the weather here is relatively cold, the house looks very deserted.

   After removing all the things that needed to be used in the car, Nuan Nuan also ran around on her short legs doing what she could, and the atmosphere was very harmonious for a while.

   "Okay, leave the rest to us, Nuan Nuan, you can go play with that Liang Chi."

  Ivan squeezed the little girl's fleshy cheeks, and told her to play in Chinese with a strange accent.

   "Okay, thank you for your hard work."

   In a warm and soft voice, he told everyone that he had worked hard. Ivan couldn't hold back and hugged her. The little person in his arms was soft and delicious, and he wanted to raise her.

  But he dared not speak out, for fear of Bai Moshu's scalpel.

  The little girl hugged two soft cushions in one hand, and took Liang Chi's hand in the other hand, and walked around the house slowly. Standing on a high place, she could see more clearly how big the forest park in Kane's house was.