Chapter 253: search Brother, tell Nuan Nuan a story, okay?

Rick lowered his head slightly, and the smell belonging to the little girl at the tip of his nose became clearer and pleasant.

  The wet wolf fur around its mouth was a little messy, and its nose was still a little itchy.

   Then Rick sneezes unsteadily.

   Nuannuan's bangs are blown crookedly.

  She blinked, removed the towel and stroked Rick's hair, and took out a small comb from the small pocket of her clothes.

  Everyone "..."

   Are you well prepared?

   Seeing Nuannuan children treat the snow-white wolf like a doll, they don't know what expression they should use.

  After combing the hair around Rick's mouth carefully, the little girl glanced at Ricky on the other side.

   Ricky was also looking at her at this time, and then they just met each other.

   Nuan Nuan asked with a bright smile while holding the towel in her hand.

   "Ricky, do you want to brush your hair?"

   Ricky, who was sitting upright, hesitated for two seconds and stood up, then walked slowly towards the little girl with proud steps.

  The expression on Kane's face is now completely numb.

The little girl happily ran up with a towel and wiped Ricky's mouth clean, and then sat down among the three wolves with a small bench, holding their heads and big fluffy tails and began to be serious and careful. sorted out.

   Sitting among the three snow wolves, Nuan Nuan is a little one, hugging the wolf's head, it looks really exciting and has a different sense of beauty.

  Kane hated the three snow wolves he raised for being subdued by the little girl so quickly, and excitedly picked up the camera to take pictures of this scene.

So lovely!

   "Okay."

   A warm and satisfied voice sounded, and looking at the three snow wolves, they had beautiful little braids on their heads, not only on their heads, but also on their big tails!

  But no matter how good-looking it is on the three wolves...it's funny.

   "Puchi..."

  Ivan couldn't hold back and laughed out loud.

   Rick Ricky now seems to have much less majesty belonging to the wolf king.

  He picked up his mobile phone and snapped wildly at the three wolves.

  Bai Moshu walked over to hug Nuan Nuan and pinched her little nose. There were a lot of wolf fur on her head and body.

   "Go wash your hair and take a shower, get ready for bed."

   Nuan Nuan said obediently, and waved her little hand to bid farewell to the snow wolves.

  The three snow wolves watched her leave, and then stretched lazily and gracefully.

   "Hey kids, have you forgotten about Daddy?"

  Kane came out to show his presence again. He looked at the snow wolves he raised with dissatisfaction, and began to educate with his mouth open.

   "You can't be so superficial. Although Doctor Bai's sister is very good-looking and well-behaved, she is not your child. I am the father who raised you. You have never treated me so well..."