Chapter 258: Otis, take me to my brother, okay?

Nuan Nuan didn't know anything about the outside world, and the sky was getting dark. If she didn't remember her cousin's order not to run around, she really wanted to go out and find someone.

   Just when she was so anxious that tears were streaming down, a big white tiger moved towards the entrance of the cave with a steady and domineering pace in the whiteness, with something in its mouth.

   When I got closer, I realized that it turned out to be an animal covered with long white hair, which looked like a sheep but not a sheep.

   It looks like a sheep, but its body shape is more like a small cow. It is so big that the white tiger easily walks in the snow with it in its mouth.

   Walking to the entrance of the cave, the white tiger let go of the takin and put down the takin in his mouth. With a bang, the dead takin that rolled its eyes fell to Nuan Nuan not far away.

  The little girl took a step back in fright.

   "Otis?"

   She was glad Otis hadn't left, watching it with red eyes.

  The big white tiger squatted in front of the takin, licked the blood on its mouth, and pushed the food in the direction of the little girl with its paws.

Nuannuan just cried, with wet tears still hanging on her little face, looking at the "food" in front of her that was much bigger than her, she sucked her little nose pitifully, and ran directly around the takin to Otis and hugged her took it.

   "Woooooh... Otis, my brother hasn't come back yet, can you take me to find him?"

  While crying, she wiped all the tears on the soft tiger hair on the white tiger's chest.

  Otis froze when the little girl leaned over to hug it, but listening to her cub-like whimpering, Otis lowered his head and licked the hair on the little girl's head.

  It has barbs on its tongue, and instead of being licked, it makes its hair more messy.

  Bai Hu stared at his golden eyes, feeling a little guilty.

"Roar..."

  Otis let out a low growl, pulled the little girl aside with his big head and suddenly lay down on his stomach, and proudly raised his chin to signal the little girl to go up.

   Nuan Nuan wiped away her tears casually, her nose was red and burst into tears, smiling, "Otis, you promised Nuan Nuan, didn't you!"

  Those big watery eyes that were slightly reddened instantly lit up.

   Nuan Nuan hugged the white tiger's big head and kissed it on the nose, thanking her in a soft crying voice.

   "Thank you Otis!"

  White Tiger "..."

  The body was as stiff as a sculpture, and after three seconds, he lowered his head, paws clawing at his nose, his ears were shaking rapidly, and the tip of his tail was hooked left and right.

Nuan Nuan carefully put the Nuan Yu in her hands in the pocket of her clothes, making sure that it would not fall off, then climbed onto Otis's back, and after she sat down, she leaned forward and opened her small arms to hug her. Hold it by the neck.

   "Otis, I'm ready."

  The little girl said softly.

  Baihu shook his head and stood up slowly. Nuan Nuan, who was crawling on its back, only felt that his vision had become higher.