Chapter 263: The battle between the tiger and the wolf

Just ask who has the guts to not only not be afraid but to strike up a conversation with such a big white tiger for the first time?

   Then I asked who would dare to sleep in its arms at night without any scruples after knowing such a big beast for a day?

   It is unimaginable to kill a group of people in the cave, and now it is really knowledgeable.

   They are bold enough, after all, they live the life of licking blood on the tip of a knife, and they have put their own life and death aside when doing dangerous tasks many times.

  But even if they had ten guts, they wouldn't dare to get along with such a big tiger, and they still didn't know each other for less than a day.

   But then again, even if they wanted to, there was no such condition.

   Gu Nan took a deep breath after listening to Nuan Nuan, and the expression on his face cracked for a moment.

   Obviously, he didn't expect that the little sister who was so obedient at home would be so courageous!

  Even though they had received photos and videos of Nuan Nuan getting along with the black leopard and the few snow wolves before, they always believed that those that were raised in captivity had been domesticated after all.

  But looking at the big white tiger now, it seems... that's not the case.

   If there is a slight mistake in this, my sister will be gone!

   Watching his elder take a deep breath calmly, his eyes darkened.

  Although the expression on his face still hasn't changed much, Nuan Nuan just knows that his big seems to be angry.

  The little girl shrank her neck and looked at him innocently.

   What's the matter, she said the right thing.

   Gu Nan met Shang Nuannuan's innocent eyes and immediately "..."

   "Don't do this next time."

  Gu Nan thought of many explanations in his mind, but the only thing that came out of his mouth was "very dangerous."

  But it didn't make it clear how dangerous it was.

   After all, he had to explain a lot, so it was really embarrassing for him.

  Gu An didn't find anything wrong, he just thought it was too cool.

  Seeing the excited expression of 'my sister is so cool' on the younger brother's face, Gu Nan looked cold and slapped him on the head.

   "Aww!"

  Gu An held his head, "Brother, why are you beating me!"

   Gu Nan said coldly, "I owe a beating."

  Gu An "..."

   Is something wrong!

  Gu Nan didn't explain much, Gu An could only be wronged, it's none of his business!

  Bai Moshu held a branch in his hand and pulled it down the fire. Even sitting on the ground, he still looked calm and elegant.

   "It's really dangerous. Think about it for yourself, Nuan Nuan. If you don't have that absolute affinity for animals, isn't it dangerous to meet such a beast?"

   Nuan Nuan tilted her head and thought for a while, "But...but I can't escape even if it's dangerous."

   After all, her legs are so short.