Chapter 247: Put down my cousin!

Kane looked at him very hotly, and wished that he was the one who hugged Iris.

  But he knew that if he really wanted to go there, Iris would definitely punch a big cat "intimately".

   Thieves hurt the kind!

   Iris is really big, Nuan Nuan felt that she couldn't even hold its head, standing in front of it really made her small.

  The black panther smelled the child's body with satisfaction, and even licked her face lightly.

  Bai Moshu almost went over and grabbed its ear and pulled it out.

   "Don't lick your face!"

  The tongues of felines have barbs. His little cousin's skin is so delicate, and when she licks that milky little face, there will be red marks that cannot be ignored.

   Nuan Nuan rubbed his face, and grumbled to refuse the big cat to lick his face.

   Iris snorted and glanced at the white ink book, twisted his buttocks, and squeezed his huge body between Nuan Nuan and him, directly squeezing the white ink book away.

  White ink book "..."

  He looked at Iris with cold eyes, holding the scalpel with his slender fingers, thinking eerily that his scalpel should be bleeding.

   Nuan Nuan touched Iris's big head, while pinching its ears with her small hand while talking.

   "Iris can't bully my big cousin."

   Iris roared in a low voice, expressing innocently that he didn't understand.

   Nuan Nuan squatted on the ground with one hand resting on his chin, and his little finger nimbly scratched its chin. This big cat just lay down on the ground for convenience.

   After being scratched comfortably, it stretched its neck and gently placed it on Nuannuan's hands, purring comfortably in its throat, with both ears turned back a little, eyes half-closed to enjoy the chin scratching service.

   It really is a big cat, they like to scratch their chins so much.

Gradually, Iris's chin rested on Nuan Nuan's knee, and the weight of her head was lowered. Nuan Nuan not only scratched Iris' chin under the admiration of everyone, but also gave Big Cat massage!

The fur of the big cat was smooth and soft. Nuan Nuan rubbed its face a few times, and then moved to other places. After the little girl pressed it a few times on its shoulders, Iris felt that he was not strong enough, and finally arched his head. The little girl was arched on her back.

   Kane "!!"

  If he is dozens of years younger now, can he have such treatment?

  He also wants to ride on Iris' back!

  Ivan's eyes widened, "This is a true warrior!"

  The real strong is not fighting with wild beasts, you have to have the ability to tame wild beasts! !

   What kind of daughter is this, the king of the forest is inferior to her!

  Bai Mohua crawled by the car window, his eyes shining brightly, his expression extremely proud.

   "Ah... my little cousin is so powerful, she attracts animal physiques."

  Everyone "..."

   They've heard of the cat-attracting dog-attracting physique, but is this beast-attracting physique real? They want it too.