Chapter 215: go to big cousin

After eating at the farm at noon, Nuan Nuan found that Xiao Qi was a little bit stunned, and his voice seemed to have no strength.

   Thin white fingers fiddled with the little guy's furry head, Nuan Nuan's black and white eyes were full of worry.

   "What's wrong with Xiaoqi."

  Lin Jiu became worried while watching.

   Nuan Nuan pursed her mouth, "Xiao Qi is uncomfortable."

   After finishing speaking, she hugged Xiao Qi, and the little guy also leaned against her arms obediently and did not move around.

   "Lin Jiu, take Xiaoqi's nest, let's go find brother."

  Lin Jiu was at a loss, "Ah? Shouldn't Xiaoqi go to the doctor when she's sick?"

  Nuannuan said seriously, "My big cousin is a doctor, he is very good. I was really worried when Xiao Qi was not born before. Big cousin helped to see them."

   Nuan Nuan hugged Xiao Qi and called the driver, and the two little girls brought a chick to the No. 1 Hospital where Bai Moshu was located under the **** of bodyguards.

  She called her eldest cousin in the car, but he didn't answer, so she had to find him by herself.

   Fortunately, Nuan Nuan has been to the hospital before, and knows where the big cousin's office is.

   Taking the elevator to the seventh floor of the hospital, the little girl is holding a big fluffy bird, which is very eye-catching. Along the way, both the patient and the nurse are more or less consciously looking at it.

  The person who was originally a ball of white jade held a snow-white furry in his arms.

   "Wait... Children are not allowed to bring pets in here."

   Warm, clear and crystal eyes looked at the nurse lady eagerly.

   "Xiao Qi is sick, Nuan Nuan came to look for her brother."

Nurse"???"

   "Ah... who is Xiao Qi?"

   Nuan Nuan looked down at the little guy in his arms, raised his arms and raised his arms, "Xiao Qi."

Nurse"......"

   "Well, Xiaoqi should take it to the pet hospital. We are here to treat people, and there is no way to treat pets."

   Nuan Nuan insisted on "finding my brother."

  Lin Jiu was helping at the side, "Sister Nurse, Nuan Nuan's brother works here, please help us find him."

  Nurse "...Okay, what's your brother's name?"

  Nuan Nuan's milky voice spat out a name "Bai Moshu, my brother's name is Bai Moshu."

  Miss Nurse: "Oh, white ink book, wait!!"

  She stared at Nuan Nuan with wide eyes, "What did you just say, kid? Your brother is Doctor Bai Mo Shu Bai?!"

  A blush suddenly appeared on her face, "Is it really Doctor Bai?"

   Nuannuan glanced at her, how strange is this sister.

   "Well, white ink book."

  She is very sure!

  The nurse lady suddenly became very enthusiastic, and the smile on her face was so bright.