Chapter 222: I'm so entangled that I have to be precise

Bai Moshu narrowed his eyes slightly and sneered.

   "You are quite courageous." He came to the hospital where he worked openly and told him to have an operation.

   I am not afraid that I will lose my life if I do a little trick during the operation.

  Liang Chi's already thin body is now even more skinny. He sighed with a smile. In the current situation, every word is extremely difficult.

   "No way, who made your medical skills so good..."

   Still in the mood to joke around!

   "Brother Liang Chi, please stop talking..."

  Running with the pushcart was a boy who was in tears. Bai Moshu glanced at him, he knew this person, Zhang Liang, the boy whose father was killed by Liang Chi.

   Tsk... His father probably never cried like this when he died. That man lived a life of failure.

  Nuan Nuan, who was held on the shoulder by the fourth brother, also saw Liang Chi, and she was a little stunned.

  At this time, Liang Chi, who was being pushed to the operating room, raised his eyes, and saw the child as white as light from the gap in the crowd, it was the clean and warm light he wanted to protect.

   Unfortunately, this light does not belong to him.

  He moved his fingers, and quickly passed by and disappeared. The smile on Liang Chi's face widened, and his eyes even brightened.

   Soon they entered the operating room and were no longer seen. During the entire operation, only a young man who had no blood relationship Zhang Liang was watching the operating room nervously and frightened.

   "It's Brother Ananda."

  Nuan Nuan whispered.

  Gu Mingli "Huh?"

   Nuannuan hugged his neck, her little nose twitched and her eyes were a little red.

   "Fourth brother, the sick person is Brother Ananda."

  Her voice was a little choked up.

  Gu Mingli "..."

  Why did he suddenly cry? He is a straight guy, and he really doesn't know how to coax a little girl.

   "Don't cry."

   Nuannuan said sullenly, "Brother Ananda is a bad guy, but... But Nuannuan is still very worried about him, what should I do? Is Nuannuan also a bad guy?"

  Gu Mingli hurriedly wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes for Nuan Nuan.

   "Stop crying, who is Brother Ananda?"

   "Yes...it's Liang Chi."

  Gu Mingli "!!"

   Fuck! It turned out to be that dog thing!

  He really wanted to leave here with his sister on his shoulders, but seeing the worried and sad look of the little guy, he finally couldn't bear it.

  Forget it... Who told this to be his sister.

   "Let's go and see."

   Nuan Nuan's little face became tangled, "But big brother and the others said, Nuan Nuan should stay away from Brother Ananda, he is very dangerous."

  Gu Mingli rubbed her little head and sneered, "I'm dying, no matter how dangerous it is, can you beat me?"

   Nuan Nuan climbed up the pole, "Then let's go there."