Chapter 259: Back to the cave

After being moved, Bai Moshu suddenly thought of a question, how did Nuan Nuan get here?

  The young man raised his eyes and saw a big white tiger less than two meters away from him.

   Even in the night, this white tiger is still so conspicuous and unique.

  White ink book "..."

   So what happened during his short absence...

"Roar."

  Finding that Bai Moshu was looking at him, the big white tiger bared his teeth and stared back. His golden eyes were not angry and majestic, with the arrogance of a beast king.

  'What are you looking at! '

  White ink book...

  He didn't know how he could decipher these three words from the expression of the white tiger.

   Nuan Nuan also found that the eyes of her and the big white tiger collided, she twitched her little nose and wiped her tears with the back of her hand, and stopped crying immediately.

   ", it is Otis, it is Otis who brought Nuan Nuan to you, it is so smart."

  White ink book "...I can see it."

  At this moment, his mood is very complicated. After living for so many years, he has seen many people, normal and abnormal, but this is the first time he has seen his little cousin.

  Even a tiger can be manipulated, and this tiger is no ordinary tiger.

   Even though he had seen the interaction between his little cousin and the Iris snow wolves before, seeing Otis was still a little shocking at this moment.

  So... Nuan Nuan is really God's own daughter who was reincarnated into their family, right?

  Bai Moshu was a firm materialist before that.

  But he felt that the science set might not work with his little cousin.

   "Otis, I haven't thanked you yet, I found my ..."

   Nuan Nuan's eyes were moist, with a sweet and bright smile on his face, after getting off his , he ran to the big white tiger and hugged its...a thick, furry leg.

  No way, Otis is too tall, and Nuan Nuan is such a small one, even if it is on tiptoe, it can't hold its head.

   It was Otis who took the initiative to bow his head, and Nuan Nuan changed from hugging his thick legs to hugging its head and rubbing it intimately.

   While the big cat was not paying attention, he kissed it on the nose again.

   Otis "!!"

   It's stiff again!

Nuan Nuan didn't notice it, but raised her small hand to touch the hair on its head, then turned around and ran to the side of the big cousin, and raised a tender and beautiful little face under his complicated and unspeakable eyes Son.

   "Otis is so well-behaved, , let's go back quickly, it even brought a big 'sheep' to the cave where we rested before, it seems to be for me."

   Nuan Nuan recalled what Otis did at that time, and indeed pushed the 'sheep' to herself, so she nodded her head affirmatively.

   "Otis, you are amazing, that sheep is so big, how did you catch it!"

  The little girl looked at Otis with shining eyes full of admiration.