ᴿᵉᵒⁿᵃᵍⁱ 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢'𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝘕𝘢𝘨𝘪'𝘴 𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦
by: Vika_Rory28

Nagi Seishirou x Reo Mikage

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → angst, possessive, injury, violence, confession
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → fluff

With the clock on reset time, Reo had managed to finally produce a goal opening for a match against PXG that was tied

With the clock on reset time, Reo had managed to finally produce a goal opening for a match against PXG that was tied. A goal that could have been the win for their team.

Reo made the preparation to kick the ball towards Nagi, Nagi getting ready to do an almost impossible trap, but Reo believed he could do it, so he was going to do it.

That until he saw Shidou, the useless demon idiot he is, appeared out of nowhere, directly and with all intentions of harming, kicked Reo's ankle.

Nagi could only see from the other side of the field how Reo fell to the ground. Reo didn't even rolled on the ground, screamed, tried to shake it off. Nothing. Reo just grabbed his ankle with both hands, finding himself on a fetal position while hiding his face from the other players at the bench.

Nagi would never forget the look on Reo's face. All of the other negative emotions he has seen from Reo, frustration, sadness, anger, were nothing compared to pain. Absolute pain.

His face turning red while beads of sweat falling from his forehead, tears falling from his eyes, gritting his teeth in a very lame attempt to not scream from pain while pressing his face to the grass in an even lamer attempt for people to not see how in pain he was.

For once, Nagi understood what the quote "seeing red" meant. He was, for the first time, living it. Feeling it. He felt it before reacting to what was actually happening.

"What! The hell! Is wrong with you useless antenna freak!" screamed Nagi, walking with a rage he has never felt before towards Shidou.

"Winning. Or what bug eyes? Aren't you doing the same too?" answered Shidou on a playful tone with Nanase and Chigiri getting close to their respective teammates, feeling the sudden tension appear on the air.

"You and your team are that bad that you need to fucking injure another player to do something with for your numbers huh?!"

"Says the one that needs my dear purple bun here to manage something! Everyone knows you are almost useless without his passes. And for life in general with how poor Reo has to deal with carrying you through all the Blue Lock facilities!"

By now, Shidou and Nagi were pressed almost completely against each other, the game completely stopped by now, forgotten by now, with all players trying to separate the apparently inevitable fight.

"And what did you do "genius? Leave him like nothing to crawl behind the so called Japan's hope! And now that you notice your faults yourself, when purple bun actually knew his worth, you came back to mess it all up for him again! And it worked! Because now you are number 2 aren't you?! I may even be doing Reo a favor now, for him to notice he'll always be in misery for putting you above him! To be used only as a ladder, priceless as mud to the public acclaimed lazy genius!"