ᴮᵃᶜʰⁱʳⁱⁿ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞²

And When I Wished To Hide From The World, You Found Me (And they were roommates)
by: DearMasumi

Bachira Meguru x Itoshi Rin

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → strangers to lovers, college, roommates, bullying, comfort
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → romance, light angst

Bachira Meguru x Itoshi Rin𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → strangers to lovers, college, roommates, bullying, comfort𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → romance, light angst

Meguru was packing his bag in his seat as the lecture had come to an end. The ringing from his phone then piqued his attention. He brought the device closer to read the caller's name and saw his roommate's name across the screen.

"Yes?" Meguru answered the call almost silently, his greeting brief as he looked around the room only to see several students left.

"...Are you done? I left my key so I'm unable to get in." The small sound of Rin huffing could be heard at the end of the line.

"Is that so?" Meguru suppressed his smile, the corners of his lips aching to curve into a wide grin as his free hand began taking his bag in hand. He chuckled after for a moment. "No worries, I'm on my way home now!"

"Just be quick," Rin groaned and immediately ended the call.

Meguru shook his head slightly after the call ended, a fond smile playing behind his mask. He heaved a breath, making sure he left nothing in his seat before swinging his bag over his shoulder and scurrying his way to the exit.

"Took you long enough," Rin voiced, looking unamused as his gaze followed Meguru's moving figure coming towards his way when he just arrived.

"Yes, yes. Sorry, I'm late. There was an accident down the road just now," Meguru hummed, taking out his key from his pocket at the same time. "The road was packed. Ambulances, police cars and all that."

"Whatever," Rin moved to make way for the older one to unlock the door.

"Hmm?" Meguru arched his eyebrows, staring at Rin's side while he was opening the entrance to their apartment. He spotted a familiar object in the boy's grip. "What's that?" He peered at Rin's hand.

"Nothing." Rin hid the thing from Meguru's sight.

"Liar! Those are DVDs, right? Right?" Meguru teased, stepping closer and trying to reach for the DVD in Rin's hands. "You want to watch the movies with me again? Is it, Rin-chan?" He giggled and elbowed the boy slightly.

"Go away," Rin huffed, pushing his way into the apartment before Meguru could try to slide his arms around Rin's torso in an attempt to confirm what he saw earlier. "Who says I want to watch them with you? I'm watching these myself."

"Really?..." There was something in Meguru's voice that made Rin freeze for a second. His words were quieter than the ones before, losing a hint of their usual enthusiasm. "But I won't let you! I'm watching them with you!" Meguru was quick to collect himself, that stupid laugh that Itoshi Rin couldn't ignore once again filled the living room.