ᴿⁱⁿˢᵃᵍⁱ 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬⁵

𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴
by: shumaii

Itoshi Rin x Isagi Yoichi

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → vanilla, gentle, aftercare, dirty talk
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → smut

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → vanilla, gentle, aftercare, dirty talk𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → smut

"Does that hurt?" Rin asked, adding a second finger. Isagi hummed and shook his head as a 'no'. It was Rin's turn to get in between Isagi's legs, except now they were on the bed.

After he had forcefully pulled him off his dick, Isagi had made him go to his suitcase to find lube and condoms whilst he stripped the rest of his clothes off. Rin had to scramble through the small suitcase for a few minutes to find what he was looking for and when he had walked back to the bed, Isagi had already made himself comfortable by putting pillows under his head and laying on his back with his knees bent. Rin had joined him after taking off his shirt, which had been the last piece of clothing he had on him. Everything had escalated pretty fast then onwards.

Rin was the one who had offered to help Isagi out but he wasn't really experienced. He had fucked around with people before, a few one night stands that were nothing more than one night stands. They were only for temporary relief and Rin had no interest in any of the people he had slept with. So obviously, when it came to taking care of someone, or fingering someone to be exact, he didn't know what would feel good and what wouldn't. He was honestly going by instinct and accordingly to Isagi's reactions, being careful not to cause any discomfort.

"Don't worry, you won't hurt me. I'm not that fragile." Isagi spoke, noticing his cautiousness. Rin thought he was right but he was also sure that Isagi was going to regret saying that later on when Rin started thinking with just his dick and not his head. He got a bit more confident with the reassurance and started moving his fingers in a scissoring motion which Isagi responded to with a deep sigh. Rin was glad Isagi had lube because it was making everything easier but the condoms had gotten his attention. He was guessing it was to be safe in any case, there wasn't really any other explanation since he couldn't have guessed he'd be fucking with Rin.

Another thing that had caught his attention was just how used to it Isagi looked. Rin was unsure of what kind of an image he was supposed to visualize in his head. He could have imagined all the possible scenarios and believed one of them without needing to ask, but his curiosity got the better of him and he found himself commenting anyway. "You seem kinda used to this." He was still trying his best to make Isagi feel good and it seemed to have been working because he was getting a bit more vocal.

"Oh.. Yeah, I do play with myself sometimes." Isagi admitted between moans and visuals started forming in Rin's head. He knew he shouldn't have spoken on the topic because he was imagining too much.

Isagi, alone in his dorm room, on the bed, all on four with his chest down on the mattress and his ass up in the air. His hand reaching back to pleasure himself. Maybe he would be biting on his other hand to keep his voice down or he would bury his face in some pillows muffle it. He would drip all over the covers while fucking himself on his fingers and have to get his sheets cleaned after getting them dirty. All of those things were possible and if they did happen, Rin was only a floor away, unaware, either studying or playing horror games. How great jerk-off material, good for Rin.