ᴮᵃᶜʰⁱʳⁱⁿ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞¹

And When I Wished To Hide From The World, You Found Me (And they were roommates)
by: DearMasumi

Bachira Meguru x Itoshi Rin

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → strangers to lovers, college, roommates, singer
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → romance

Bachira Meguru x Itoshi Rin𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → strangers to lovers, college, roommates, singer𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → romance

"⸺Like the scattered petals,

the dancers in the sweet wind in spring,

such ending suits them both

Farewell to this boisterous world

They keep holding hands for

the reunion which never comes again ..."

The male sang, dragging the last note with power flawlessly as the track faded out, signalling the final recording of the song to finally be completed. Bachira Meguru huffed a breath as he readjusted the headphone around his head. He moved to hear the track once again to ensure that it was perfect this time when his phone rang from the side of his desk.

"Hey, mom!" Meguru piped after answering the call, sliding down the headphone in the process to cling around the back of his neck.

" Hmm , how's Meguru doing?" There were some sounds of shifting as though she was settling down, probably on the couch of their house.

"Great, as always!" Meguru hummed back, a smile playing on his face. Well, his days weren't that great, but still, it would be nice to assure his mother like always. "I just finished recording a new song. You'll see it in a few days. Maybe tomorrow."

"I'm looking forward to it then." Meguru heard a friendly chuckle follow after. "Ah, do you remember about the thing we agreed on before?"

Meguru pursed his lips into a thin line. "About the roommate thing? Yeah." Now properly taking off his headphones from his neck, Meguru spun in his chair. That was quick, he remembered putting up the advertisement just three days ago. His mother kept insisting for him to take a roommate in so that he would make a friend of his own.

"Isagi can't be your only friend."

"Mom, there's Chigiri and Kunigami too."

"I'm talking about friends that you make on your own, Meguru."

"Somebody contacted me yesterday. He would like to move in as soon as he could." There were sounds of papers rustling, his mother hummed for a short while. "His name's Itoshi Rin. He went to your college too. Do you know him?"

...Itoshi Rin?

Meguru froze in his spot for a second. That guy? He wanted to live here with Meguru? Did he even know that he would live with this Bachira Meguru?

"Yeah, I know him." The boy mumbled into the line.

Meguru had heard of him. Although not much. Everyone in the college would've known of Itoshi Rin, the little brother of The Itoshi Sae who was currently leading an extraordinary life in the world of business. Itoshi Rin was a prodigy like his brother, and the male was currently the college's top student in the business major.