ᴿᵉᵒⁿᵃᵍⁱ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞²

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦
by: BBgunEnthousiast

Reo Mikage x Nagi Seishirou

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → zombie apocalypse, protective, confession
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → angst, fluff

Reo Mikage x Nagi Seishirou𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → zombie apocalypse, protective, confession 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → angst, fluff

Classes

Reo's been a little nicer to Nagi, like he said he would be. He still acts distant and quiet when they are together, and Nagi has also been noticing how little eye contact he's willing to make with him, but it's something at least. It's not as if the guy seems to be angry at him, it's also not as if he truly doesn't want to be near Nagi. This is what Nagi deduced with his own judgment, at least. It's something that has actually kept him up last night, the nagging feeling just didn't go away and his head was filled with Reo Mikage.

There were instances where Reo would assist Nagi with something simple, very much out of the blue. For example, he would keep his distance when walking to make it clear he wasn't interested in talking, but then nudged Nagi anyway to let him know his shoelace is untied.

Nagi had also absentmindedly walked to his tree during lunch that same day, and Reo just followed and sat down next to him without questions or complaints.

There were multiple times where Reo would just fix Nagi's hair as if he were his mom, and then resume what he was doing before that, leaving Nagi a bit taken aback.

He does all of this, but still stays so extremely distant from him. Whenever he would talk to anyone else like how he was tasked to on the second day, he was a great conversationalist, which made Nagi wonder if maybe he is the problem. But then again, Reo has said before how he thinks Nagi has a calming presence and is easy to talk to...

These things all fly around in Nagi's head as he's constantly trying to figure out the guy's intentions, but every time he concludes that he won't get much further if he doesn't have his memory. He's not very creative in coming up with ways to trigger memory responses and he definitely wasn't going to ask someone else for help, so in the next few days to come, he decided to just patiently sit and wait for something to coincidentally trigger a memory response.

He'd been watching Reo teach self defense to a bunch of middle aged people in the following two days, which made his job a lot easier since he could just sit back against a tree and space out. But to his annoyance, this plan wouldn't work properly since he was weirdly focussed on everything the Mikage heir did. He was enchanted by the way he took this job so seriously, getting into the teaching role as if he'd done this a thousand times before. Helping people correct their form, showing them how the move is done by flooring an innocent man and motivating them into generating all of their strength is what he did best.

Nagi would just sit there in awe, actually seeming interested in the class. After all, it's been a while since he had the pleasure of following a class, even though he wasn't participating.