ᴷᵃⁱⁿᵉˢˢ 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧¹

i let love down the drain
by: tainted_taboo

Michael Kaiser x Alexis Ness

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → hanahaki disease, one-sided love
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → angst

Michael Kaiser x Alexis Ness𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → hanahaki disease, one-sided love𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → angst

Ness knew he was going to die this way, he just didn't know it would be so soon.

He felt his chest hurting, and he felt lightheaded. He had to stop mid practice because his ears started ringing. He had heard Kaiser say something in disappointment as Ness walked off the field and his brain started running faster than his legs.

Kaiser doesn't need me, the team never needed me, Kaiser will never love me.

The last thought broke Ness, broke his mind, and body as he heeled over feeling like vomiting. The ringing got worse as he walked off the field, causing him to feel nauseous and he couldn't do anything but walk to the bathroom coughing into the toilet, he felt nauseous still and it got worse as he looked down, seeing blood, his own blood, dripping from his mouth as he tried to cough out whatever was in his throat. 

He felt pain, his throat felt like it was getting sliced apart as he tried to choke out whatever was stuck in his throat, eventually after he coughed and coughed he managed to get the thing out that was lodged in his throat, he looked down at it.

A petal, it was coated with Ness' blood but he could make out some of the color. Light blue. He couldn't understand, he didn't understand what was going on. Seeing the blood-covered flower almost made him vomit when he saw it, he managed to cover his mouth and fall back as he stared in horror. He had to let go and vomit this time, it wasn't all blood. It was normal vomit this time but he saw blood, and parts of petals.

It made his blood run cold. Ness let out a silent cry, not loud enough to hear but if you were outside the bathroom you would, his eyes started watering in fear and pain, his mouth hurt, his throat hurt worse it felt like it was cut up like there were knives cutting them. He didn't believe it, he sat there for what felt like hours in shock and horror, not understanding why he was bleeding, and why there was a flower in his throat.

Ness stood up, visibility shaking staring down at the bowl as he flushed the toilet. He walked over to the sink, washing his hands and face, his face was red and his mouth was coated in his own blood. He washed it off, taking a moment to dry it off. Leaving the bathroom as he checked his phone, the practice wasn't over so he would have to continue working, it was only a few minutes so he believed staying in the locker room wouldn't harm anyone.

After 15 minutes he saw someone walk in, it was Kaiser, he smiled at Kaiser as he saw him walking over to him. 

He felt Kaiser's eyes burning the top of his skull until he looked up, ness was sweating and visibly shaking after what happened in the bathroom. Looking up at Kaiser he couldn't make it out, he could never make out facial expressions, it was difficult but normally not impossible but this one he couldn't understand, maybe it was that he was still terrified after what happened in the bathroom but it looked like a mix of disappointment and anger kaiser just looked at him for a moment before leaving towards the showers.