ᴿⁱⁿˢᵃᵍⁱ 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐭⁴

𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘵
by: Outdoorsy

Itoshi Rin x Isagi Yoichi

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → accident, injury, sex
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → light angst, smut

Itoshi Rin x Isagi Yoichi𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → accident, injury, sex𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → light angst, smut

Turns out that having an ultimate goal was key to entering the flow, Isagi mused. Of course, neither he nor Rin would allow any stupid promise to intercept their play, but it was a great motivation to score all the goals by himself. So far it was going well. They had both scored twice and- judging by Kaiser's pissed expression, also managed to dominate the game and bring up their value.

Still, Isagi felt the strain on his muscles as he set out for another attack. On the left side of the field, Kaiser was watching closely and Rin was breathing right down his neck. His boyfriend looked as if he was ready to completely destroy and devour him and if he hadn't been so focused on soccer, this could have been a great turn on.

To evade the pressing existence of Rin right next to his right shoulder, Isagi stopped the ball for a second and then passed to Kunigami, who looked ready to kill. Of course he would steal the ball back and Kunigami knew that.

It took him a few seconds, but when he finally managed, he was right next to the goal post.

The noise level around him was increasing steadily, but Isagi ignored them. He had zeroed in on the ball and just as he finished his last kick, something slammed into his right shoulder.

In an instant it was as if time slowed down- the ball passed through the small space between the left hand of the goal keeper and the goal post, the fan's erupted in a cacophony of cheers and then his head exploded.

That little, untalented shit had done it again! Rin cursed. He was better than Isagi in every single aspect of soccer, but when his boyfriend entered the flow, it was as if nothing could ever stop him. Not even Rin.

Though he really wanted to steal the ball back, he had been cornered by two of the other bastards, preventing him from reaching the ball in time.

He saw Isagi's foot swing back to deliver the last blow and then he saw a dark figure advance on the striker.

The ball left Isagi's foot and in the same second, the other person collided with him, sending Isagi head first into the goal post.

The audience was on fire, celebrating another win for the German team, but Rin's eyes were only on Isagi, who hadn't joined in the cheers. In fact, in a crumpled heap, Isagi lay still.

Rin was not sure what to do next- kill the useless piece of shit that had slammed into Isagi when the game had already ended or rush to his boyfriends side.

In the end he decided to yell at the asshole, Kaiser's right hand, while rushing over to Isagi.

A group had already formed around the unconscious striker, but Rin easily pushed them aside and fell to his knees right next to Isagi's head. His ears were ringing, distorting all sound around him and he could barely hear himself shouting Isagi's name.