ᴿⁱⁿˢᵃᵍⁱ 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬

Sore Muscles
by: InifiniteSky

Isagi Yoichi x Rin Itoshi

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → overstimulation, aftercare, tease
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → smut

Isagi Yoichi x Rin Itoshi𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → overstimulation, aftercare, tease𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → smut

The way Isagi has been walking is strange. It's an almost noticeable difference. Just a slight give everytime he bends his knees. 

No one else would have noticed it, except of course unless you were Rin. Clearly, nothing escaped his ever calculating gaze. Rin had almost assumed he was seeing things or maybe he was just overthinking a simple thing. Yet, as the day went on he couldn't help but zone in on the change. 

Debating whether or not it was truly there. It wasn't like Isagi had complained about any pain or discomfort. The situation was perplexing to Rin, and he was now determined to get to the bottom of it. Who could blame Rin when he felt like he was going crazy about this change. Was he really just imagining it? He really did try to ignore it. Seemingly everyone else was, so why couldn't he?

Unbeknownst to Rin the answer was quite simple. Isagi being his usual self had merely overworked himself. His legs were sore, plain and simple. He had gotten too worked up trying to get a new trick down. That he had simply just overworked his muscles. Though Isagi didn't mind the soreness in his thighs. It truly didn't bother him, as it wasn't an unusual circumstance for him to be in. Always seeming to ignore the specific regimen his trainer had planned for him.

Finally, when Isagi flopped onto the bed in a less than graceful way. Resting his head on the pillows and laying his arm over his eyes. Rin decided to indulge his curiosity. Sitting between Isagi's legs Rin placed his palms on Isagi's thighs. He put no pressure in his touch, just resting his hands on top of Isagi. Curious of what his lover was doing, Isagi lifted his arm and quirked an eyebrow at Rin.

"What are you up to Rin? You've been making that face at me all day," he says, gaining Rin's attention. Rin tears his eyes away from Isagi's legs making eye contact instead.

"You're walking weird," he merely states. There's no question in his words yet Isagi knows he's trying to ask why. There's a beat of silence before Rin grips his thighs. Isagi gives an airy huff of a laugh in response.

"So, that's what got you so bent out of shape," Isagi can't help but find the situation humorous. It's rare to see Rin this intrigued by such a simple matter. He honestly didn't think Rin would care so much. Rin usually isn't so doting. "It's really not a big deal. Just a sore muscle, it doesn't bother me."

"Why are you sore? Are you not following your training regime properly again?" Rin can truly read Isagi like a book sometimes. It would be scary if it wasn't so endearing to see Rin like this. "Here I'll massage it for you," there's no question in his voice simply stating what he's about to do. Isagi slightly tries to pull his legs away, blushing.

"Rin it's fine I don't mind really," his attempts to dissuade him falls onto deaf ears as Rin readjusts his hands. Digging his thumbs into Isagi's thighs trying to relax the muscles to the best of his ability. Rin doesn't get any other motion in before he hears an involuntary moan spill from Isagis' lips. They both freeze in place before Isagi slaps a hand over his mouth. His blush spilling all the way down his neck. Stunned Rin merely stares at Isagi, mouth hanging slightly open.