ᴿᵉᵒⁿᵃᵍⁱ 𝐀 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝘈 𝘎𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘠𝘰𝘶
ʙʏ: ꜱʜɪʀᴀᴇɪꜱʜɪɪɪ

━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━

𝐑𝐄𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐱 𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐔

🅵🅻🆄🅵🅵

ᵗᵃᵍˢ : ᵇⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ, ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ, ʳᵉˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢʰⁱᵖ ᵍᵒᵃˡˢ

Reo knocks on the door to his and Nagi's apartment

Reo knocks on the door to his and Nagi's apartment. A tired gentle sigh coming out from him. It's too late now, the moon has already risen, and the lights are all on. It's his special day but he had go to his workplace for a business meeting that he could not refuse. The chance was simply too big of an opportunity to pass.

Nagi has been really excited for Reo's birthday, being more vocal about it lately. Sadly, upon learning about Reo's plans for the day, his morale suddenly dropped. He promised Reo he'll make his birthdays more special again, unlike the usual celebration from his peers in the Mikage corporation and his distant relatives. Reo had told him that his parents rarely celebrated their son's birthday extravagantly, more often than not. With one exception: his 16th birthday.

Nagi had given his spare keys for his apartment, and since no one is answering, he brings them out and opens the door. He turns on the warm orange lights for the night, just enough to light up most rooms. He looks around and realizes how the apartment is cleaner than usual, far more cleaner even compared to Nagi's most productive days.

'Did Nagi clean up?' he thought to himself as he goes farther and farther in to the apartment.

The apartment is fairly big, moreso fit for a family, but Nagi has been the only one living him for many years. Ever since his family had gone abroad to support his education. Of course, in doing so came with a cost of leaving Nagi behind. Reo checks the kitchen and the bedrooms, Nagi isn't there.

'Did he go out?' another one of his thoughts pops out, 'Is he going to surprise me?'

Reo doubts Nagi would make an effort in trying to surprise him, but he laughs at the thought of it. A heartwarming feeling burning in his chest. That'd be cute, he thinks, putting his bag onto the kitchen counter.

In the end, he finds Nagi sleeping on the couch in the living room. The white haired boy covered in the thickest of sweaters and jumpers was embracing himself with both arms, with one of the sofa pillows under his head. He looks cold and tired, more tired than him. He leans in for a hug.

'Good evening, Sei' Reo whispers, kissing Nagi's soft cheeks, almost like a freshly steamed dumpling. He looks at the coffee table before them where two wine glass lay about covered in coasters. "Did you wait for me?"

Nagi opens his eyes, and sees a purple haired beauty in front of him. His eyes widen at the sight, sparkles coming out them. It's him. He's finally home.