ᴿʸᵘˢᵃᵉⁱᵏᵘ 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘕𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥
ʙʏ: ʙɪɢʙᴏᴏᴛʏᴢᴀᴅᴅʏ

━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━

𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐔 𝐱 𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐄 𝐱 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐈

🅷🅴🅰🆅🆈 🆂🅼🆄🆃

ᵗʰʳᵉᵉˢᵒᵐᵉ, ᵇˡᵒʷʲᵒᵇ, ᵒᵛᵉʳˢᵗⁱᵐᵘˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ᶠˡⁱʳᵗⁱⁿᵍ

Sae was new to this neighborhood, finally getting out of that insufferable town he grew up in

Sae was new to this neighborhood, finally getting out of that insufferable town he grew up in. He had decided that a change of environment may help him with his never-ending loneliness and boredom. Moving to a new place seemed like the perfect option, away from his family and memories he wasn't fond of.

He had just moved everything into his new place yesterday. Most of his neighbors had greeted him normally, all with unsure yet welcoming smiles or hesitant waves. All but one man, who later introduced himself as Ryusei Shidou.

"Hey, cutie. Need any help with all those boxes?"

Sae rolled his eyes, "That'd be great actually," he'd said with a fake smile, "you can help with that over there." He pointed his hand in the direction of his rather large and fancy couch. The other man just grinned and took it up for him.

"So, did you just move here?" The taller boy attempted at conversation, for whatever reason. Sae'd assumed he was trying to flirt... nasty.

"Yeah. I did. You?"

"I've always lived here. It's not much but everyone's nice."

Sae acknowledged this with a little nod of his head,

"Anyway. Why are you helping me? Seems sort of odd."

Shidou raised a brow before smirking, "I want your number. I think you're cute," Sae rolled his eyes again, "Why should I give you it?"

Shidou thought for a moment before practically jumping up in the air, "I'm hosting a party tomorrow- with my roommate. We live right next door, you should come. It'll be an easy way for you to make friends, I know some interesting guys."

Sae hesitated. He did, secretly, like the possibility of making some new friends. But was thinking it might be a little too quick to just jump into a party like that.

"I'll think about it,"

Shidou's eyes lit up, "So, can I have your number? So I can message you the details, ya know?"

Sae just sighed, "Sure."

...

It wasn't what he'd expected. Whatever this was, was far from a suspected dozen friends hanging out and catching up, maybe with some drinks.