ᴵˢᵃⁿᵃᵍⁱ 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴
by: butterflying13

Nagi Seishirou x Isagi Yoichi

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → thighs, first time, comfort, bossy bottom
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → smut, light fluff

Nagi Seishirou x Isagi Yoichi𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → thighs, first time, comfort, bossy bottom𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → smut, light fluff

"Ah, I'm spent." Isagi collapsed on the grass and propped himself up on his elbows as he watched Bachira dribble the ball skillfully.

"Giving up already, striker?" Bachira teased with a wolfish grin, knowing it would only rile up Isagi's ego.

"Shut up," Isagi chucked his shoe at his friend, who only laughed mischievously in response. "You really are a monster, Bachira. I can't believe you're still going after today's match and extra practice," Isagi sighed as he laid down on the grass.

Keeping up with the monsters in Blue Lock wasn't easy, especially when everyone else seemed to be much stronger and more skilled than him. He thought about Kunigami's insane strength, Barou's inhumane muscles and even Nagi, who could barely bring himself to practice, was extremely buff. Maybe it comes as a package deal when you are as tall as him, but Isagi thinks it's slightly unfair how defined his abs are and it wouldn't be the first time Isagi thought about his meaty thighs-

He shook his head at his own thoughts and stood back up, trapping the ball Bachira passed to him with his foot as he continued their training.

After dinner and a relaxing bath, he finally collapsed on top of his bed, letting out a loud groan. "I don't know how I'll be able to do another training session tomorrow. I can't feel my legs at all." Isagi complained. He heard a light hum and lifted his head to look behind him at Nagi, who was just standing in front of their bunk bed and staring off into space.

"What?" Isagi gave him a confused look and that seemed to snap Nagi out of his trance. Without so much as a word the tall boy climbed into the bottom bunk with Isagi and collapsed right next to him, cornering Isagi into the wall.

"Get up, I wanna sleep." Isagi groaned as he pushed against Nagi with all his might, to no avail. Nagi was bigger than him in every way and Isagi couldn't get him to budge no matter how hard he pushed. "Then sleep," Nagi mumbled as Isagi gave him an unimpressed look.

"I can't with you basically squishing me to death," he pushed once more and this time Nagi thankfully rolled over a bit, making some space for Isagi.

"What are you even doing here, yours is the top bunk," Isagi grumbled as he shifted around on the bed, trying to make himself comfortable.

"Too tired to go up," Nagi explained matter-of-factly which made Isagi scowl.

"You're the one that wanted the top bunk." he huffed as he once again shifted around only to stop and groan in frustration. "I can't sleep like this, Nagi."

"Why not?" Nagi gave him an annoyed look, clearly frustrated with Isagi's fussing.

"I usually sleep on my stomach, I can't fall asleep like this."