ᴿⁱⁿˢᵃᵍⁱ 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬¹

𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴
by: shumaii

Itoshi Rin x Isagi Yoichi

𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → drinking, jealousy, hidden feelings
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → ---

Itoshi Rin x Isagi Yoichi𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 → drinking, jealousy, hidden feelings𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦 → ---

Isagi was an idiot. Isagi really was an idiot and Rin knew he was. It's just that he wasn't expecting himself to be the one dragging him away from whatever dumb thing he had gotten himself into and taking care of him. It wasn't like Rin at all. Especially since he basically despised him. Whether it was on or off the field he pissed Rin off, trying to surpass him constantly then acting all friendly afterwards.

On top of that, he wasn't like that only towards Rin but to everyone else and, for some reason, that also seemed to piss Rin off. Meeting his pretty blue eyes in the middle of a game, watching him celebrate winning after a match by hugging Bachira and jumping on Nagi and all that, seeing a fraction of his smooth skin and toned body when he wiped the sweat off his face with the hem of his shirt; these were only few of the other things that pissed Rin off.

So why..? Why was the very same person, who pissed Rin off, leaning against him and letting him support his body as they walked on the sidewalk? Rin definitely didn't know the answer to that.

It had all started a couple of days ago. Thursday afternoon, after practice. It was announced that the football team would be going to Germany for a match with another university that their university was in contact with. Every few months the football team would be going to different states or countries for matches and for most of the players it was a nice change of pace and so was it for Rin. He grabbed the papers that they had to fill in, just for the sake of formality and started walking towards the exit of the training hall and outside the facility to go to his dorm. Not long after he had left, he started hearing the steps of someone else other than himself, fastening their pace to approach him.

It was a daily occurrence now. Isagi tailing behind him after practice, since their dorm rooms were in the same building. He hadn't grown tired of Rin not answering or just shrugging him off when he asked questions so after a while Rin had started entertaining him, not enough to have proper conversations though. For the first time Rin was the one talking first "Are you planning on following me after every practice for the rest of the year?". Isagi caught up to him soon enough and they started walking side by side rather than Rin looking like a tour guide by walking a few meters in front and Isagi walking behind him.

"Why not? It's not like you ever walk with someone else." He was right and that didn't bother Rin, not even a little bit. He liked his personal space and didn't need idle chit-chat to pass the time while walking to his room. He did used to listen to some music on the way but ever since Isagi had started tagging along, he had to stop putting on his earbuds. A certain someone liked to tug on his arm when he didn't get any kind of reaction to his questions and Rin thought giving up on listening to music was a better idea than having to slap Isagi's hand away every single time. Taking Rin's lack of answer as cue Isagi continued "Maybe you'll find some friends in Germany, huh?" Rin didn't answer that either.